Chapter 7: Risky Retrieval

On Wednesday, the British military arrived in New York City, when they reached New York, there were signs that a small battle happened somewhere near Central Park. The British decided to set up camp there, they were immediately given the word that the Surren navy and air force was keeping supplies from entering Playfeld America, this posed a threat to the assigned mission London and Delevio had.

When London arrived at the arrived at JFK, there was a surprise waiting for him...

"B-Benoit?"

The Eevee with emerald green eyes stood there holding a suitcase, looking up at London with a cheery smile and a wagging tail.

"Bonjour!" Benoit said, then he noticed he was different.

"H-Hi" London replied, surprised to see him here without his mother who was an assassin.

"Wheres Mary?" London asked, curiously wondering how Benoit got to the US.

"She's back in London" Benoit replied.

"You do realise the RAF will be shutting down flights back to England for a while right?" London asked.

"Yep," Benoit replied.

London stood there, staring at Benoit as if he was a mad scientist.

"How come your an Eevee?" He asked getting closer to him.

"It was to save his life" Somemon with a certain Brooklyn accent.

The two turned and saw Delevio walking toward them, London smiled.

"Hey! How are ya?" She asked.

"Completely recovered" London replied, stretching his arms.

"Whoa! Whoa! How could he devolve?! It's been proven scientifically impossible to devolve a Pokémon of any kind or any type!" Benoit shouted, not believing what he was hearing at all.

"Moonlake can apparently" London replied.

"H-How?" Benoit questioned.

London and Delevio took a moment to look at him, then they explained it to him.

The French Eevee was even more confused, London sighed, "Okay so apparently Moonlake has powers contained within his necklace"

Benoit understood what they were trying to explain to him. He was honestly surprised to hear Moonlake had superpowers no Pokémon could dream of having, he quickly felt jealous.

"Pas juste! (No Fair!)" Benoit pouted, crossing his arms and puffing his cheeks.

London laughed nervously.

London was approached by a Pikachu private carrying a package.

"Commander Winters"

London turned to him, he handed London the package, "From MI6 sir"

"Thank You, I'll open it when I get to my house" London replied, "You may leave private"

The Pikachu walked away to two other privates in the middle of a conversation. Benoit gave London a hug and a kiss on the cheek, Delevio drove London to his house in Brooklyn, surprisingly the place was still in one piece, but there was a little dust. Once there London opened the package, from downstairs Delevio and Benoit were having tea when they heard London scream in surprise. The two ran upstairs to see London panting heavily, the Eevee was terrified of something so the two peaked inside and...

Tokyo had his head poked out of the package, the Eevee's eyes sparkling with life and his tail was wagging happily.

London was frightened and jumped backwards.