Chapter 13: Into Kentucky

The following day, an undercover agent had uncovered a plot devised by the Surren to invade Indiana. London was called to duty early that morning and after eating up Benoit's food, London left and met Delevio at the Nostrand Avenue subway station, standing next to her We're two Lucario, one was red, the other was purple, one was smiling the other one looked like he had a bad morning.

"Um who are they?" London asked, tilting his head to one side.

"Oh just two youth agents fresh out of the CIA academy, guys this is Commander London Winters, he's with the British army. London this is Rico and Luke!"

"I thought he was a Flareon?" Rico commented tilting his head to one side.

"I devolved" London said.

There was silence on the platform as a 4 train zoomed passed the train station, once the noisy 4 train was gone, Luke spoke...

"How the hell could you devolve?" Luke asked, crossing his arms.

London flinched at his deep voice, "It's a long story and you would never ever understand it"

"Uh huh" Luke replied, taking his phone out of his pocket.

"Anyway, what are your skills?" London asked.

"I'm a trained rifleman and sharpshooter, I killed my first target from the top of the Eiffel Tower, I'm also good with computers" Rico explained, showing London his laptop which had a futuristic look to it.

Luke was so busy texting his friends in Manhattan he didn't realise that London was trying to analyse their skills, Delevio stamped on his foot, "Hey doofus! Get off your phone! London needs to know your field abilities"

Luke let the pain in his foot settle before answering London, still annoyed at Delevio for stepping on his foot, "I have an AK-47, a katana, what else do you wanna know about me?"

"Are you two twins?" London asked, noticing how they looked alike.

"Yep!" Rico shouted leaning on Luke, he did not like that...

"Get off me!" Luke shouted.

Rico quickly moved his arm off him to further percent Luke from being more irritated then he already was, London and Delevio laughed a little.

There is a Manhattan bound local 3 train to.. Harlem - 148th Street.. Approaching the station, please stand away from the platform edge.

"Welp... Train's here" Delevio said, watching as the 3 train arrived in the station.

(An R62 3 train arriving at the station they are waiting at, Nostrand Avenue)

The four Pokémon boarded the train and took it to Chambers Street where they transferred to the 1 train and took it one stop to Courtlandt Street - World Trade Centre