Chapter 33: Guard / Target 3

East Sheen

London arrived at the house of the Eevees. Howard was on his shoulders reading a book while London carried the groceries inside.

"I find it amazing how fast you guys go through food" London said.

"Well, we're hungry vees, who love our food" Howard replied, "Just like we love you!"

"Aw! That's sweet!" London said, he rubbed Howard's head making him giggle.

London dropped off the groceries, and sat on the couch, that's when he got a phone call from Isabel.

"Hello?" London said.

Isabel was panting, holding a fearful Tokyo in her arm, there was blood on her face and on her glasses and around her... Corpses of mercenaries, "London! Come to Knightsbridge -"

"Did you go for a run?" London asked, hearing her pant.

"Did I go for a run?... Did I go for a run?! I only go jogging on Sundays! I just had to shoot up a bunch of Surren mercenaries who tried to kidnap Tokyo!" Isabel shouted.

London stood up, "Nevermind, I'm on my way"

London hung up and got ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" Howard asked.

"Huh? Oh I'm going to my home in Knightsbridge, there was an emergency and I need to go, I'll be back okay?"

Howard gave London a hug, "Okay"

He got his things and went out the door, Howard sighed and tossed himself onto the couch.

When London arrived, the police had cordoned off the area. Isabel was talking to Kovar when London arrived.

"What happened?"

"I was serving Tokyo tea when I saw ten mercenaries attempting to kidnap him, so I got the Glock 18 and shot them up, he's not hurt but he's pretty shaken up" Isabel replied.

"Hmm, I think it's time we bring Tokyo somewhere where he'll be safe no matter what" London said, looking at the house.

Omar's Home, Fitzrovia, London

"Buah! What?!" Omar shouted.

London looked down at Tokyo who was pretending to be an airplane, "I need you to look after him, your parents know"

"You told them -"

"No, I just told them I have too much work on my paws -" He bent down to Omar's height, "I didn't tell em anything about MI6 or you going to the youth academy this summer"

"Phew" Omar said, he took Tokyo and the Eevee started pulling his face and giggling

"Ah! Ow! My face!" Omar shouted in pain.

"Yeah, he does that"

"Gah! When will you take him back?" Omar asked.

"In a few weeks" London replied.

Omar turned white and glared at him, "Fucking hell"

"Fooking ell" Tokyo squeaked.

"No! Don't copy that!" Omar shouted, alarmed with him repeating what he said.

"Anyway! I gotta go! Moonlake and Veeyoshi wanna to hang out with me, take care of him!" London said, then he skipped down the steps and to his car.

"Okay" Omar replied.

Tokyo started pulling on his ear, "Ow! ¿Puedes dejar de tirar de mí? ¡Duele!"

Tokyo mimicked his Spanish, Omar glared at him and just decided to go in with him and close the door, "This is gonna be a long week"

Berlin, Germany

Luke arrived in Berlin late that night to kill the third Paine brother. He decided to not use the Mercedes and take the metro since there were still trains running. The Lucario decided to enter from the top of the roof he was about to bust the door down when he heard moaning. He flinched.

"Disgusting" He growled.

Then took some explosives from his bag and stuck them to the door. He pushed a cord inside and pressed the button before running behind a wall and pulling out his AK-47, getting ready for the moment and when the door exploded Ricky scampered out the door and toward the stairs, he was shirtless and in panic, Luke moved from his spot and shot him dead, a Lopunny peaked outside and screamed when she saw Ricky's corpse on the hallway, there were several bullet holes in his back and the worst part was he had his paw on the door handle. Luke packed up and jumped out the window in the hallway before the Lopunny could get a chance to see his face, he landed on some scaffolding and started climbing down the bars until he got to the street, then he ran into the metro station and vanished.

"Third fucker is dead, pfft what a joke he was" Luke said to himself.

He returned to Manchester, when he entered his room. Sitting in his chair was Amber, not happy and arms crossed. Luke sighed and dropped his bag by the door.

"Sit down... We need to talk" Amber said.