Chapter 21: Bells

Another reason London was in the UK was rather special. In the last book in this series, his girlfriend Isabel proposed to him by London Bridge. The two had been best friends since they were primary school and Isabel told London while they were hanging out at London's home. London and Isabel actually proposed to each other that night. And after months of planning they had it... Their dream wedding.

London arrived at the house with two guests one on his head and one holding his waist.

"London!" Isabel said raising her arms to hug him.

London however was knocked over by Moonlake who was much more happier to see him. The Flareon was knocked into the wall and so were Ethän and Howard who were attached to London.

"Ow Moonlake" London wheezed.

"I'm sorry! I just really wanted to see you!" Moonlake squealed.

"I know you're happy to see me! But I'm carrying two of me and Isabel's guests!" London groaned.

London got off of Howard and Ethän who were under him, the two gasped for air as London checked on them to make sure they weren't hurt.

"We're okay" Ethän groaned.

"Ow" Howard wheezed.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Moonlake whimpered nervously.

"It's okay" Ethän groaned.

"It's just that I used to live with London and I care about him very much, he's pretty much everything to me" Moonlake replied blushing and poking his fingers.

London began sweating as Moonlake looked at him and smiled in that loving manner of his, Howard and Ethän looked at London nervously, they thought he was in a relationship with Moonlake...

"D-Do you like him?!" Ethän shouted.

"What the hell? No! He likes me, I'm only his friend!" London shouted.

"Are you sure?" Moonlake asked teasingly.

"Yes!" London shouted, annoyed with him.

Howard and Ethän took a breath of relief, "Thank Arceus!" They both sighed.

Moonlake started licking London's face as the Flareon tried to get up, the Eevee moved but then jumped onto London and tried to kiss him on the mouth, making the two cringe, London used his paw to separate him from his face.

"When will this end?" London muttered.

Isabel got her bag, "So are you ready?"

"Yeah" London grunted, still trying to keep Moonlake from giving him a French kiss.

"Then let's go" Isabel replied, then she picked up her bag and led London out to the Range Rover, Ethän and Howard followed too.

From there, they had a long flight to Tokyo, where Isabel and London decided to have their wedding. A lot of Pokémon London and Isabel knew were invited to the wedding, Delevio, Greene, Tatyana and Xenia (Even though Tatyana forced her to go), Spark, Jyn, Moonlake, Luke, Amber, Rico, Cairo, Benoit, Kovar, Omar (With permission from his parents), of course little Tokyo and a whole lot of Isabel and London's friends from school and university. While getting ready for the ceremony, Tatyana and London had a chat about London's school life...

"So you're attracted to both genders?" Tatyana asked, the Vulpix in a blue dress and shoes.

"Ummm... Mostly girls but yeah, I am" London answered as Tatyana started adjust his bow tie.

"Oh okay... I like boys, I mean It would just feel weird if I was with another girl. Not that I have anything against lesbians" Tatyana replied.

"Ok" London replied.