Chapter 38: Hell Like No Other

"What are you doing here?!" London shouted.

Carrying a bag full of clothes and eating cheese puffs was Veeyoshi, the Eevee had a lazy look in his eye as he looked up at his father, "London was getting boring"

"D-Did you get permission from Isabel?" London asked.

"Mmhm" He replied before finishing the bag and crumbling it up.

London facepawed, "Come in an was your paws"

Benoit and Tokyo observed Veeyoshi drop his bag and go to the lavatory to wash his paws. Once he was done he took his bag upstairs and unpacked his clothes he came down the steps and gave London a hug and a luck on the cheek.

"Do you know what Persona 5 is?" Veeyoshi asked.

"Umm -" London said, "Yeah?"
- - -

Las Vegas, Nevada

"I had no idea you had skills like that" Rico said.

With one foot on an injured Sceptile, Isabel sighed and holstered her weapon, the two were in an casino underground car park. Kovar had sent Isabel to Las Vegas to assist Rico in his mission to kill off a high general who was at the casino observing a special game between several members of the military.

"Status" Greene said in his ear peace.

"Me and Isabel are at Gambit's Club, what do we do next?" Rico said.

"Make your way to the balcony. It's closed off for security reasons and it will make a perfect place to take out General Granger. Isabel, it's your job to be his spotter and his guard" Greene said, "Go"

Isabel and Rico raised their guns and started going up the steps. She had an MP7 and Rico had an M110 London gave him recently. Both their guns had suppressors in order to minimise the amount of unnecessarily extra Pokémon to kill.

"You know, your husband is a very nice mon" Rico said.

"Why do you say that?" Isabel asked.

"He gave this to me. It's a pretty cool gun, powerful, I could rave on about it" Rico said, examining his new weapon.

"Heh heh, London likes giving people gifts. He got me a dress I wear all the time hehe ~" Isabel said.

"You know, I never knew you were a good agent Isabel" Rico said.

"I'm a reserve agent. I usually work behind a desk unless I'm called" Isabel said.

"Oh ok" Rico replied.

The two arrived on the second floor, upstairs there was a group of 16 Surren soldiers, when they saw Isabel and Rico they drew their weapons, Isabel cocked her MP7 and started shooting at them, after fifty seconds, all the Pokémon were laying on the floor bleeding or dead. One attempted to reach for his radio, but Rico kicked it away. Rico was slightly impressed, "Come on" Isabel said.

The two ran up to a locked door which led to the gambling balconies, Rico got a kit and picked the lock open. Isabel watched as he opened the door, finally he got it open slowly and peaked in, there were no soldiers luckily, Rico and Isabel crawled in first, Rico in behind her. The two couldn't stand up because they did, they would be spotted almost immediately. Isabel got some binoculars and adjusted her glasses before looking through them, downstairs was a bustling crowd of upper class Pokémon who were chattering and murmuring as they watched them play a game of black jack, there were 5 Pokémon playing, a Sylveon with a royal purple bow and a matching dress, a Luxray in a suit and tie, a Blastoise wearing a green suit and tie, a Delphox in a pink dress and lastly in a flashy Surren military uniform, a Pryroar, hi Michael Granger who had the most chips of all of them.

"Yeah, that's him" Isabel said.

"Who?" Rico said as he finished attaching  his scope.

"The Pryroar over there" Isabel said.

Rico took a moment to notice him, "I see him"

He cocked his gun and took aim.

Meanwhile, Granger had won another match and collected the chips. The General had a proud smile on his face as he kept winning, the Luxray groaned and scratched his head.

"You give up Tomlinson?" Granger bragged.

"Pfft, like I'd ever" The Tomlinson replied.

Granger laughed, and slammed his cards onto the table, "Black Jack" the dealer called out.

"It looks like I win" Granger bragged.

Tomlinson tossed his cards in anger and got up, Rico steadied the gun, Granger stood up as everymon in the room clapped at his victory.

"The king, has won again, let's just hope you do better next time Tomlinson" Granger said.

Rico took a deep breath and...

"All this money I won will be put to good use, I pro -"

Before he finished, a bullet hole appeared in his head and came out the other end, Granger fell to the ground, the guests started screaming as they watched Granger bleed on the carpet. The soldiers immediately rushed over and secured the area around the general

"Oh my Arceus!" Somemon shouted in surprise.

"He's dead!" A panicked gambler shouted.

"Nice!" Isabel whisper shouted

"It's nothin!" Rico whisper shouted back.

Isabel and Rico crawled out of the room and ran toward the steps, they got in the car and drove off in the Hennessy they arrived in, the Surren arrived in the car park just as they were pulling away.

"Damnit! No plates!" One of the soldiers shouted.

While driving out of Las Vegas, Rico and Issy fist bumped. Their first successful mission together was complete ms they made a clean escape from the casino too. The birth of a new friendship.

"Do you think we'll do that again?" Isabel asked.

"I hope" Rico replied, "It's kinda fun working with you"

"Aw, thanks" Isabel replied, scratching the back of her head.

"You wanna get something to eat at my place?" Rico asked, "I some make some good burgers"

Isabel smiled, "Sure - why not?"