Chapter 31: Target 2

Luke arrived in Madrid after a day of driving. It was night and the city was bustling. Tomas was up in a tall building in the city Luke slipped a black bandana over his mouth and got some weapons from the back of his Mercedes. Before he stepped out of the car, Delevio texts him checking up on him

Hey, are you alright? Azath Paine is dead, no one knows who the murder is right now. If you know anything let us know please, luv u ❤️

Luke smiled at the last part and turned off his phone. He locks the car and draws his katana.

"Disculpe, el edificio es -" The guard at the door started.

Luke swung the katana twice, both guards stumbled backwards into the glass and collapsed, bleeding from the chest and torso. The guard at the front desk saw this and reached for his pistol. Luke shot him in the chest and holstered his gun. In the security room on the second floor, the camera monitor saw Luke shoot the guard and pressed a red button, an alarm went off all throughout the building. Luke decided to take the steps rather than the lift, while on the 8th floor he ran into trouble. The Lucario met two mercenaries, the first one jumped onto of his back the other tried to restrain Luke, he punched the one on his back in the nose, he fell backwards down the steps, he kicked the other one toward the wall and shot him before continuing up the stairs. He continued to the fifth floor where he met a whole team of mercenaries running toward the steps, he cocked the AK-47 and started spraying them down the mercenaries. Luke ran towards the lift, when the doors opened two mercenaries drew their guns. He drew his katana and sliced one of them open and cut the other ones head off. He grabbed a key card and took the next lift up to the top floor, loading a pistol, he took a deep breath and pointed it at the door. The doors opened revealing a huge office, the walls were made of mahogany, there was an oak desk a little bit farther from the lift and a large monitor accompanying it. Sitting at the desk was Tomas, who stood from his desk he was in a battle stance and wearing brass knuckles. Luke smiled and pulled down the cloth covering his mouth.

"Bet you know why I'm here -" Luke said, he holstered his pistol, dropped his guns and his katana, "- Let's make this fair"

"You won't stand a chance against me. Give up! The police and more of my men will be here soon" Tomas said, slowly stepping away from his desk, his fists raised.

"Oh really? Guess what punk? You don't know me, I'll show you what the fuck I'm made of... And I can guarantee you, this will be swift and painful and best of all messy" Luke said.

"Child... You can only dream" Tomas said, then he jumped and tried to slash Luke.

"We'll who's dreaming" Luke replied.

Tomas lunges at him, Luke grabs his arm, pulls him into his knee, breaks his arm and throws him at the coffee table facing the monitor.

Tomas scrambles up and starts throwing blows at Luke, the Lucario blocks the blows and kicks Tomas in the nose and delivers a blow to his face. Tomas growls and tries to punch him in the gut, Luke grabs his arm and kicks him the stomach, before Tomas can get up, Luke kicks him in the stomach.

"Are you the motherfucker who sent Pokémon to try and kill my mother?" Luke asked threateningly.

Tomas spat blood, "why the fuck should I tell you -"

Luke picked him up and tossed him at the window, cracking it.

"Let's try asking the question again -" Luke picks him up by the collar punches him in the gut making Tomas wheeze in pain, "Are you gonna fess up? Or are you gonna be a fucking pussy?"

Tomas started laughing like a crazed villain. The Zoroark looked up at Luke smirking like mad, "Hey I gotta do something for my brother, I'm not just gonna sit and the sidelines and watch him have all the fun - I'm gonna have some fun too -", he starts wheezing as he laughs at the thought of the alternate outcome.

Luke grabs him by the collar of his shirt and swings him into the cracked window, it shatters and Tomas falls to his death, screaming until he lands on top of an APC. Luke looks down at the mercenaries rushing over to the APC and squeezes his fist,

"My mothers fate was never your to decide" Luke said as he stared down at the lifeless corpse of the Pokémon, he heard police sirens so he gathered his weapons and left the building, driving off in the Mercedes just as the police arrived on scene.

When he got back to Manchester, he crossed off the picture of Tomas, Azath's photo was also crossed out, now there were three more Paine brothers, the question was, who was going to die first?