Chapter 48: Lies

Moonlake finished training the cadets at the academy and was on his way home when he accidentally ran into his Quinn.

"Ow!" They shouted at the same time.

"Moonlake what are you doing here?" Quinn asked.

Moonlake tucked his MI6 ID in his shirt, "Just here to see a friend, I'm going home now... Why are you here?"

"I have family here," Quinn replied.

"Oh yeah, your Aunt Agatha" Moonlake replied, knowing what he was going to say.

"Yeah, she's feeling ill, I hope she's okay" Quinn replied, the Growlithe had a concerned look on his face.

"I hope so too..." Then Moonlake looked at his watch, "Shit, my train is almost at the station, see you tomorrow"

"See ya" Quinn replied.

The Eevee got up and started running for the train station. Quinn noticed the MI6 ID but decided not to question it at the moment.

"Since when did he become a spy?" Quinn whispered.

- - -

"Buah haha hahaha! Oh my Arceus! Moonlake haha has a job as a spy, that's hilarious!" Nigel squealed, still laughing heavily.

"Sorry Quinn but no one is gonna believe that" Melody replied.

"I saw it with my own eyes, I'd recognise that logo anywhere!" Quinn argued.

"If Moonlake were a spy he would be late for every class at school!" Devon replied, laughing too.

"What do you have to say about this Omar?" Nigel said, still laughing at poor Quinten.

Omar started sweating, but managed to keep calm, "Uh yeah, that's bullshit Quinn"

"What do you mean, I literally said I saw his face on an MI6 ID! Come on!" Quinn shouted.

"Again, Moonlake attends all his classes and doesn't miss a day unless he's sick or something!" Omar replied.

"You're just saying that because he's your boyfriend!" Quinn shouted.

Omar and Melody glared at him, "Are you sure about that?" They both said.

Quinn groaned, "You guys never believe me, that's so annoying!"

"We'd believe you, Quinn... If you had evidence" Nigel said.

Quinn slammed his head on the table, "Somemon help me"

- - -

Later, Melody and Omar went to go eat lunch together at the park, they needed to get away from Quinn because he was really trying to make hem believe that Moonlake was hiding secrets from them.

"You know I never thought it Moonlake was with MI6," Melody said.

"I never knew either" Omar replied, drinking his juice, "Fue una completa sorpresa para mí"

"Hm," Melody replied.

Omar choked on his juice, "You understand Spanish?"

Melody laughed, "Yes, Yes I do, I can speak French, Polish, Swedish, Portuguese, Mandarin -"

"Yes I know, you are better at speaking multiple languages," Omar said, obviously jealous.

"I'll teach you," Melody said.

Omar turned and grabbed her shoulders, there was a desperate look on his face, "Do you know Japanese?"

"My best language" Melody replied.

"Thank You," Omar said, hugging her.

"Bui?" Moonlake said, hanging over them with a smile.

The two were frightened by Moonlakes sudden appearance.

"How did you know we were here?!" Melody and Omar shouted.

"How  could I not recognise the voices of the loves of my life?" Moonlake replied, ruffling their heads.

They both blushed, "So what are you guys talking about?"

"I was just telling Omar I would teach him Japanese" Melody said.

"Ahh, Omi! I'll help you too!" Moonlake said.

"Really?!" Omar said, with a blushy smile and a wagging tail.

"Mmhm" Moonlake replied.

Omar kissed his face, "Oh I love you so much!"

"Aw," Moonlake said, hugging him back.

"Since we're all here, why don't we show Moonlake that restaurant we were just at?" Melody suggested.

"Oh, good idea," Omar said.

"What restaurant?" Moonlake replied.

Melody and Omar gave him a smug smile, "Mexican"

Moonlake started thinking about burritos and found himself drooling, "Mm Burritos"

"Come on let's go, they're gonna close in two hours," Omar said.

Started running, "Wait up!" They shouted as they ran after the excited Eevee.