Chapter 14: London Life 1/ Fire Reborn

London and Benoit decided to throw a party for London stopping the Surren and eliminating the threat to the country. Delevio arrived with a cake and drinks, once she set the drinks down she pulled London upstairs to ask him something.

"L-London, I kinda got something to ask you" She said, sitting on his bed.

"Yeah... What do you need?"

"Um heh you know Lukarin?" Delevio asked poking her fingers.

"Yeah - - Wait do you like him?!" London asked, seeing through her.

Delevio turned white, "N-No?"

London gave her the death stare.

"Ugh! Yes I like him" Delevio replied, blushing heavily.

"Why?" London asked, the Eevee curious as to why she liked him.

"I-I don't know! I-I guess I like him for how brave he was in Evansville, he reminded me of my first crush kinda" She said, looking out at the door.

"Your first crush?" London asked, the Eevee suddenly interested.

"I was once in love with Keyen's brother Tauras, you remember him?"

London nodded.

"He was killed by an IED in Afghanistan though... I miss him" Delevio replied.

"I'm sorry about that" London said.

"Whatcha talkin about?" Rico said, Luke standing next to him staring at Delevio.

Delevio's face turned red and she hid under the pillow, Rico was immediately dumbfounded by what was going on and tilted his head to one side, a pink Lucario came upstairs behind him and saw the worried Glaceon hiding behind the covers. London did not expect the two, technically three, to arrive so quickly.

"So are we watchin a movie? Are we having a contest? What are we doing?" Rico asked excitedly.

"It's a party!" London replied, yanking Delevio out of his bed.

"A party?!" Rico shouted excitedly

"Oh no" Luke grumbled.

With that Rico began dancing, Luke began to get embarrassed so he made him stop, "That's enough! We bought some food like you asked... Pizza, wings, anything you can think of"

"Thanks Luke!" London said, pulling Delevio out from under the covers, still looking at the Lucario outside, the Glaceon yelped as London yanked her off the bed.

"Also there's a Leafeon and an awfully energetic Eevee waiting for you" Rico said.

When London heard energetic Eevee he ran down the steps, Moonlake saw London and began squeezing him tightly, "Thank Arceus your okay!" Moonlake whimpered.

"How are you?" London asked.

"I'm swell!" Moonlake replied, then he kissed London's face.

Isabel picked him up and hugged him, "How are you?"

"I'm doing good!" London replied, then the Eevee kissed her on the mouth, Rico and Luke's mouths dropped open, he couldn't believe London had such a tall girlfriend, when Isabel and London finished Rico went ahead and ask the question...

"Why do you have a tall girlfriend?" He asked.

"London was once a Flareon" Isabel said with a smile.

"Uh?" The three went totally dumbfounded.

"I didn't even know that was possible" Luke said, the Lucario genuinely surprised.