Chapter 15: Bon Anniversaire Benoit!

It was Benoit's birthday! And it was the first time he had ever seen the French Eevee so excited he couldn't let go of London.

That night, Isabel, Veeyoshi and Moonlake stayed an extra night to help celebrate since all of Benoit's friends were back in London.

"How are you?" London asked.

Benoit smiled at London and bought him down to him, the Eevee kissed him on the face, "I'm Okay... I just can't believe I'm 13 already! - And I kinda got what I wanted even if it wasn't my birthday - you"

London blushed but managed a smile and hug him, "I'm glad... Y-Your mother had a job to take care of but she sends you her best wishes!"

That's okay! I know how busy she is! Hey London! I wonder... How did you evolve back into a Flareon?" Moonlake asked.

"Oh... A friend gave me a fire stone" London replied, the Flareon almost knocked a bottle of soda pop over with his tail, he was still getting used to being a Flareon again so he had to remember to bend his tail whenever he was in a tight space.

"Ai! This is so annoying!" London grumbled, the Eevee holding onto London giggled, "You're still so cute!"

London grumbled, the Flareon was getting embarrassed now that Benoit and him were officially together it kind of made him embarrassed and nervous too argue with the young Eevee, all London did was ruffle his head angrily, Benoit laughed, "Aww tee hee~"

"Hmmph" London grunted the Flareon crossed his arms.

Isabel finished baking Benoit his birthday cake and did her best to make sure Veeyoshi didn't take any early nibbles.

"Is it me or are you trying to become plump?" Isabel groaned holding the cake high up out of Veeyoshi's grip, the other Eevee jumped up and down trying to get to the cake.

"Come on mummy! Just a nibble" Veeyoshi pleaded.

"No! That's final!" Isabel shouted, "My Arceus! Your a bottomless pit!"

"Foooooood!" Veeyoshi squealed still putting all his effort into his legs so he could reach the cake. Isabel could not help but sigh in an irritated manner.

Later, once the cake had cooled down they all sat down and sang Benoit happy birthday... In French of course...

"Joyeux anniversaire! Joyeux anniversaire! Joyeux anniversaire cher Benoit! Joyeux anniversaire!" They sing to him.

Benoit closed his eyes and pictured himself as a rich boy living with all his close friends and family in one big mansion back in England, he blew out the candles on the number 13 on his cake. Everymon at the table clapped and Benoit hugged London and kissed him repeatedly, the Flareon blushing as they giggled at his facial expression which matched a farmer that forgot to water his crops. It had been the first time Benoit had an actual birthday party, ever since London rescued him from Demitriyev's ex he felt more free, more cared about he wouldn't be living that life if London had not rescued him... That is why Benoit wanted London to marry him... Because he was in love with a hero.