Chapter 18: Visions / Darker History

In London, Omar and Moonlake were sleeping on the couch together a blanket around both of them as Omar held onto Moonlake...

Moonlake was in a forest, in front of him was a Japanese temple so he knew he was in Japan. The Eevee heard whispers in Japanese so he took a deep breath and entered the temple, it was dark inside this made Moonlake feel weary and uneasy, then suddenly he stumbled upon two pedestal. On one there was a female Flareon in a kimono, and on the other was an Umbreon in traditional Japanese clothing for men. Moonlake noticed the markings on his necklace then he compared them to the markings on the other pedestal which had the markings indicating a sun like pattern. His mother had a necklace similar to that of the markings, he also noticed the Flareon was on the pedestal with the sun and the Umbreon was on the one with the moon. He then noticed a small pillar with something glowing on it, Moonlake walked over to it slowly, the light almost blinding him, he was able to make out a necklace. The gem attached to it was a blue crescent moon shaped crystal and it appeared to have a swirl for wind, green bottom for grass an orange blaze within the inner crescent and electricity. On the left side... Moonlake was intrigued so he reached for it but before he could see what else happened a bright light shined brightly...

Moonlake yelped and fell off the sofa, Omar sat up and looked down at Moonlake surprised, "A-Are you okay?!"

Moonlake held his head, he kept his tears back, "Y-Yeah, I had the weirdest fucking dream ever"

"I bet you did... ¡Cuéntame sobre eso! (Tell me about it)" Omar asked, pulling him up from the floor.

After Moonlake explained what happened, Omar was left puzzled.

"Funny" Omar said.

"I know! It doesn't make sense, I -" Moonlake looked down at his moon shaped gem on his necklace "I - I think my necklace did this O"

"Your powers?... They affect your dreams?" Omar asked.

"It's happened before" Moonlake replied, "Probably"

"Hm... No si debería llamarte loco o creerte. (I don't know if I should call you crazy or believe you)" Omar replied crossing his paws.

"I'm not makin it up! It's actually happened" Moonlake replied, the Eevee grumbled as he sat on the couch.

Omar sighed and sat next to him, "Are you sure?"

Moonlake nodded, "I don't lie to you anymore"

Omar smiled, "Of course you don't", then Omar touched noses with him. Moonlake moved away, Omar started to get concerned.

"I-I still feel bad about the mess I put you through" Moonlake replied, the Eevee looking at the ground.

"¡Chico! te perdono (Boy! I forgive you)... I'm not gonna beat you up or hold a grudge on you for trying to keeping me safe... I love you for that" Omar replied, then he knocked Moonlake over and started kissing his face, Moonlake giggled then his smile disappeared when the thought of the necklace in his dream came back... "What was that thing?" He thought.

- - - - -

Meanwhile in New York City, Delevio was just leaving to go shopping for some new clothes... Her paycheck came in and it was huge... $753,000,000 since she had not been paid in months. She had caught up on her rent so she took the opportunity to go to the Oculus in the Financial District to go shopping. While she was waiting for the train somemon tapped her on the shoulder, it was Luke in casual clothes and listening to music, she jumped and almost fell on the track... Luke quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her onto the platform.