Chapter 42: Tranquility

London arrived back in the UK tired and dizzy, the Flareon was carrying not just his suitcases but Benoit and Tatyana on his back. Tatyana was staring at Benoit in a loving manner and Benoit was trying to not make eye contact with her.

"Are you done yet?" Benoit asked nervously.

"Almost" London replied, carrying the last of his bags out of his car, "Why do you ask?"

"She's making me uncomfortable" Benoit replied.

"Oh come on, you know you wanna date me" Tatyana teased, then she giggled.

"N-No I don't!" Benoit shouted, trying not to blush.

"Yeah, you do" Tatyana replied, giggling afterward.

"No I don't!" Benoit whimpered.

Tatyana laughed, "Ty takoy milyy, kogda ty smushchen (You're so cute when you're embarrassed)"

"Wh-What?" Benoit stuttered.

"Oh nothing" Tatyana replied, laughing more.

"Tell me what you said!" Benoit shouted.

"Sure -" Tatyana replied, then she jumped off London and ran up the steps, "- If you can catch me!"

Benoit growled and leaped off London running after her, "Get back here"

Veeyoshi stepped out of the car, obviously eating something, London looked down at him shaking him head in disappointment, "When your big and fat, don't tell me I didn't say anything"

Veeyoshi looked at London lazily, bit into some crisps and went inside the house.

Moonlake and Omar, who were studying, noticed Benoit and Tatyana running around, that's when Moonlake realised what was happening, he jumped off his bed and ran down the steps, smiling excitedly, Omar confused ran after him, when Moonlake saw London setting down the suitcase in the living room his tail started wagging wildly.

"London" He squealed.

London started sweating, "Oh No No No No No -"

Moonlake threw himself into the Flareon knocking London to the floor, "Ah! Ow!" London wheezed.

"I missed you" Moonlake squealed, he started squeezing him, London's face turned blue, "So fluffy!"

"I can't breathe" London wheezed.

"Oops, sorry" Moonlake replied, the Eevee let go of him and let London sit up, before giving him a hug, "Don't leave meh"

"I wasn't planning on it" London said with a laugh.

Moonlake blushed and licked his face, London rubbed his head making him giggle and purr. Omar came down the steps and approached London.

"Hey, how are you?" London asked.

"I was your tackling post" Omar groaned.

"Ah, sorry" London replied nervously.

"So what's with them?" Moonlake asked.

"Oh Benoit and Tatyana? Tatyana likes him" London replied.

Omar and Moonlake looked at each other and laughed.

"At least my Londy isn't going anywhere anytime soon" Moonlake said, then he giggled in a thirsty manner.

London started sweating uncomfortably, "Stop it please"

"Oh I don't think you want me to stop" Moonlake teased.

"I do" London replied, still uncomfortable with Moonlake's flirtatious behaviour.