Chapter 28: Shattered Glass (🇬🇧 vs. 🇦🇺)

London arrived in Australia that night and was met by a Braxien sitting outside. Tatyana, since it was her first time in Australia was snapping photos like crazy. The air was damp and it was wet, a good indication that rain had come to the country.

"Hey Londy" The Braxien greeted.

"Hello Lucy, how are you?" London asked.

"Awesome!... I got the info you asked me on Rena Mansur -" She handed him some papers, " - Is it true?... She's working with the Surren?"

London nodded, "I know how good of friends you two are... But I have to be honest"

"I never had her as one to commit treason" Lucy replied, the Braxien sighed and turned on her phone, her screen was a photo of her and Rena laughing while in Paris together with friends, she wiped her face and looked up at London, "Don't kill her please..."

"I won't if it's not necessary" London said putting her shoulder.

"Thank you" She replied.

She hugged him and let him get on his way, Tatyana followed.

London walked through the car park until he saw a Black Bentley Continental parked by a fence.

He opened the door and stepped in, Tatyana got in the other end.

"Where does she live?" Tatyana asked.

"Waterloo... 31 Wellington Street" London replied, then he started the car and started for the house.

 31 Wellington Street" London replied, then he started the car and started for the house

"Are you going to kill her?" Tatyana asked.

London squeezed the steering wheel, "Honestly, I should... She's a prick in my side... But because I don't want to lose my job, I'm not going to - Unless it's necessary"

The Flareon merged into the motorway and started to drive for the house.

- - -

Millia lay in her bed, she was worried about Rena. Would she be okay? Would she come back to her? She couldn't stop think about her. That's when she heard a knock on the door, she put on her robe and went to the door.