Chapter 53: Parenting Shinanigans / Its In DNA

"You want him to watch what?!" Delevio shouted.

"An action film" Luke replied.

"Luke! He's too young for that!" Delevio argued.

"He can handle it, right Tyler?" Luke asked.

"Yeah!" Tyler shouted excitedly.

The Glaceon facepawed, "Unbelievable"

Greene stretched as he put on his shoes, his wife was waiting outside for him.

"Thank you for helping us with the boxes," Luke said.

"No problem, call me if you need anything else!" Greene replied, "Tata!"

"Bye!" Delevio said waving to him, then she turned around and glared at Luke, "Okay... I'm going to ask you a question and you better answer truthfully" She took a deep breath and said it, "How many films did you hook Tyler and Lydia on?"

"Ten" Luke replied.

"Teh-Ten" Delevio said weakly.

"You said answer truthfully" Luke replied.

Delevio fainted, "Ten films... He showed them ten... films"

"Drama Queen," Luke said.

"Play it!" Tyler and Lydia shouted in Luke's ear

"Alright Alright! Geez," Luke said.

- - -

Canada

After running for ten minutes after the Eevee, the three agents finally cornered him by a large boulder.

"Did you not hear me when we said we were not going to hurt you why did you do that?!!" London shouted.

"Why should I trust you?" The Eevee asked.

"Because you will be safer with us rather than out here were somemon might find and kill you for you DNA," Moonlake said.

"Too bad, I can't die" The Eevee replied.

"Everymon can die what the fuck are you talking about -" Moonlake shouted, then he stopped talking, "... Modified genes, no wonder"

"Listen we are not who we seem, we are here to keep you safe" Isabel said.

"Just leave me a-"

Suddenly a net dropped down on the Eevee and hoisted him up.

"Shit," London said.

"Drop it!" Isabel shouted, raising her gun.

Suddenly the Kai Industries commandos emerged from the woods, guns aimed at them from all around as they hoisted the Eevee up.

"Moonlake?" Isabel and London said smiling in a smug manner

The Eevee smirked and his eyes turned red, suddenly he vanished and impaled one of the men in the chest. The others started shooting at Moonlake, the Eevee blocked the bullets with a forcefield, then the field turned unto a slim circle and it expanded quickly, slicing the soldiers in half. Isabel shot the Lucario leading the team, London shot the other Pokemon pulling the Eevee up, Moonlake noticed one of them crawling away and impaled a spike in his back to finish him off.

The Eevee was confused for a moment as to what happened. But the doubts went away and he slowly started to trust them a little.

Isabel cut the net open, "Do you believe us now?" London asked.

He was hesitant but he nodded a little.

"Come with us," Moonlake said, his eyes returning to the original hazel colour.

"Kovar, the package has been secured," Isabel said.

"Goo, take him back to the UK," Kovar said.

The three stopped at a mall to get the Eevee some better clothes and then they started driving to the airport.

"CSIS just gave us the go-ahead, they will start cooperating with us in this matter," Isabel said.

"I've actually never worked with the Canadians before, this should be interesting," London said.

"Same" Moonlake replied as he cleaned his gun.

The Eevee just looked out the window as the Mercedes drove on the motorway toward the airport, "Yo" Moonlake said to him.

He turned to Moonlake, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah... I've just... Never seen this before"

"You'll get used to it!" Moonlake replied.

"Um, do you have a name we should call you by the way?" London asked.

"Yeah, it would be strange if you didn't have a name," Isabel said.

"Um... Ketster" The Eevee replied.

"Okay... Ketster" Isabel answered.

"We promise you'll be safe with us," London said.

"Okay," He said.

"I wonder if the plane will be too loud for him" Isabel wondered.

"Hm," London replied, "I guess we'll find out"