Chapter 24: Disperse / Gem Story (Part 2)

"Really?" Benoit said to London.

The Flareon came to see recently, that he had been cheating on Isabel, he felt ashamed about it, and decided to be honest and stop what he was doing with Benoit.

"Yes! I really don't want to make you sad, but I'm gonna have to stop this thing we're doing Benoit... It's not healthy and if I had known sooner, I would have said no to the date you asked me on... However it doesn't mean I care any less about you... So can we be friends again?" London explained nervously.

Benoit surprisingly was calm, the Eevee also knew that he was getting in the way of London and Isabel's love life and agreed, he smiled and looked at the floor.

"It's alright... Just know though, I'll still love you, alright?" Benoit replied, blushing.

"Mm hm" London replied.

The Eevee climbed onto London's head and started playing with the patch of yellow fur over his eyes, "Ahh! I can't see!"

Benoit giggled as London desperately fidgeted around trying to get Benoit to stop playing with his fur.

- - -

"Why do you have such a hard time saying no?" Isabel questioned.

"I don't know" London replied, his face in a pillow, the Flareon was so ashamed he couldn't even look at her.

"Can you get your face out of the pillow please?" Isabel asked, staring at him.

London lifted his guilty face from the pillow. Isabel sighed and leaned her face on her paw, "I'll let it go this time -"

London sighed, relieved that Isabel wasn't furious with him.

" - But if you chest on me again, I will use Mega Drain on the Pokémon your cheating with" Isabel said with a creepy smile.

London started sweating, his face expressed a hysterically nervous smile, "I won't do it again" He wheezed.

"You better not... I gotta go, love ya!" Isabel replied.

Then she disconnected, London closed Skype and closed the laptop, he looked at the wall, "Why am I so stupid?"

- - - - - - - - - -

Meanwhile, Moonlake, Melody, and Omar arrived in Osaka at noon local time. After getting off the train, Melody decided to by some street food from a vendor that they all could try.

"How is it?" She asked, chewing on hers.

Moonlake moaned, the meat he put in his mouth was juicy and flavourful, the best he had tasted in his life, "Sooo good"

"I wish I could get some, that was good" Omar said, rubbing his stomach.

Later, they ventured out of the city and into the forest, where they walked for half an hour before finally arriving at the temple. When they arrived, Moonlake saw it looked exactly as it looked in the dream he had.

"Whoa, that's huge" Omar said in awe.

"This must have taken decades to build" Melody added, examining the architecture.

"It probably did" Moonlake replied.

They started to walk toward it, meanwhile in the bushes, the Electivire and his crew hid in the bushes and observed the Eevee venture inside.

"Wait for my command, then we grab whatevers in there" He said.

His friends nodded.

Inside, Moonlake saw everything as he imagined it, it was dark and dusty, there were broken vases on the ground, most likely shattered during earthquakes. The ground was made of wooden floor boards which squeaked while they walked on it. Moonlake looked around, all that was in the room were tatami mats and pictures of his ancestors on the walls.