Chapter 35: Rough Waters

Luke found himself sitting at a café. Sitting in front of him was Delevio, Rico, Amber and London. Luke had a cup of coffee in his paws and he was looking at the floor, Luke needed to choose his words carefully, Delevio was pretty crossed and so was his mother.

"Did Greene put you up to this?" Luke asked.

"No... When we heard about Azath's death first, at first I thought it was a guard with a grudge against him, but then me and London did some deeper digging and it turned out all the guards had clean records, but then we got word a Lucario who worked at the prison was found tied up on the highway. I was really hoping it wasn't you Luke, but then Tomas' death, Ricky's death and most recently Qrow's death and then I remembered you had a personal grudge against Tristan for your father's death and now I'm just sooooooo upset" Delevio explained.

Luke shifted uncomfortably, "Okay, fine... I killed them, three of them were cunts anyway"

"You have no idea how furious both me and Greene are right now. Now, Tristan has been provoked and he's probably gonna start hammering us soon!" Delevio shouted.

"Luke, I tried to get you to stop, killing won't help avenge your father's death. All it does is provoke violence" Amber said.

"My mother killed my father, but I didn't sneak into a prison and kill her" London added.

Rico sighed, he knew he wasn't going to like what he had to tell him so he took a deep breath, "Greene also said that you're suspended and you have to stay in with me back in New York... Under house arrest, and if you do leave... You'll be dishonorably discharged"

"WHAT!?" Luke shouted in fury.

Everymon in the café turned to see where the loud shout came from, the chefs came from the back to see what the commotion was about.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" Luke screamed. He got so annoyed he threw the cup of coffee at the glass making the patrons nervous.

The manager, a rather annoyed Inteleon came out from his office and groaned, "Excuse me -"

"Shut Up! Shut the fuck up!" Luke shouted at the manager.

The manager flinched, he was gonna say something but thought it best to just shut up, "Unfucking believable!"

Luke took his bags and walk outside, Rico was surprised he did that, London was embarrassed at what just happened, Delevio was surprised too.

Amber looked at the manager nervously, "I'll pay for it"

The Inteleon growled and sat down at a seat nearby while the patrons murmured about what happened. Later, Luke was sent to Rico's home in Long Island. Luke was so annoyed he refused to say anything or even talk to Rico or Cairo.

"So let me go over what I'm hearing... Lukarin killed the Paine brothers and then the millitary suspended him from field duty?" Cairo said, holding a cup of tea.

Rico nodded, "He got so furious he threw a mug out the window... £600 in damages... It's a good thing the manager decided not to sue him or mom"

"Yikes! I that's the worst incident yet" Cairo said, flinching a little.

"Maybe just as bad as when he fucked up my car after I played a little prank on him" Rico replied.

"Hmm" Cairo said in thought, "Do you think he'll calm down?"

"Pfft, probably not, he never gets over it if it's this bad" Rico said, looking into Luke's room, the Lucario was litening to Metallica while playing video games.

- - -
Las Vegas, Nevada

Tristan flipped his desk over in rage, the Zoroark just received word of Qrow's death. His secretary, a Raboot, stood there nervously as the Zoroark strolled around the room angrily.

"Let me get this straight... Somemon murdered my brother, my last sibling, in cold blood?! Are fucking kidding me?"

"W-Well sir, I wouldn't lie about that, the police found him dead in the jungle surrounding his home, he suffered two gunshot wounds to the chest and we believed he drowned on his own blood -" The secretary started.

Paine, still furious at the information he was acquiring, cut her off, "Who killed him?"

"Well -" She started.

A Dewott came into the room and gave him some papers before leaving the room, "Um, it appears to have been... Lukarin Jamison"

When Tristan heard Luke's name he started wheezing and laughing to himself, "Is this a joke?"

He showed him the pictures on one of the papers, one was of Luke in the prison near London, the other of him entering the PMC headquarters and shooting the receptionist at the front desk, entering and leaving Ricky's flat and lastly running through Qrow's house slicing a guard open, Paine got closer and to the point where the secretary started sweating.

"Find him, bring him here to Las Vegas! I'm gonna kill that little fuck myself!" Tristan snarled.

"Y-Yes sir" The secretary replied.