Chapter 27: Move To Miami

Meanwhile near Pennsylvania, all was quiet as the Surren kept guard of the boarder. Some patrol officers were playing cards and betting for money, the officers were also busy they didn't realise Rico was on a tree nearby, aiming at the guards on duty, he took a deep breath and started opening fire on the officers, they flopped like fish, the guards inside the bunker came out to see Luke smirking madly at them.

"Sup?" He said pulling his katana from behind him.

before the officers could react Luke sliced them up with his katana.

"The gate is clear, all helicopters can move in" Luke said over the radio. Several British and American helicopters suddenly lifted off the ground and flew over the boarder, the Surren soldiers started shooting at them, but they were almost immediately shot dead by Rico, the invasion of Surren America had begun.

"All teams charge the gate, we'll cover you" Delevio said over the radio. The Glaceon was flying an experimental helicopter.

Down on the ground the Surren were surprised by German and French soldiers opening fire on them, the helicopters started firing at the Surren down below, within a quick half hour the Surren border was destroyed, the soldiers and high ranking officers were captured.

- - -

Meanwhile in Kaislaurtern, Germany at a maximum security prison nearby the city Rena was sitting in a cell sitting there, unmoving, furious and she knew why, maybe because she was in a very small cell, unable to talk to anyone and eating disgusting food. It had been five weeks since London had her locked up for holding Benoit and Tokyo hostage. Proven to dangerous to keep in the US, she was sent to Germany under London's command.

One night, while on her way back to her cell, Rena noticed the cargo bay door open, she waited until the guards were occupied with a mentally ill prisoner throwing a fit to slip into the cargo bay, she looked back occasionally, she got outside and almost immediately she had a massive headache, she stopped and hid behind a pole... She saw a Vulpix, smiling and holding her paw as an Eevee, then a flash to a Ninetales with a flower in her hair, laying in a field of flowers, reaching for her to help her up off the ground, she was smiling warmly, it made her blush. Then fire started burning around her and behind her, but she didn't seem to care because an orange paw took her paw and helped her off the ground, it was London, Rena stopped blushing and squeezed her fist angrily. Rena didn't know what was going on in her vision but she didn't like it, then that's when it happened... Millia leaned in and kissed London, Rena tried to shout but nothing came out, soon fire engulfed the two as they continued making out in front of her, her vision ended with her gasping loudly and sweating. She looked around and saw two guards leaving the cargo bay conversating in German, they spotted her, Rena started backing up.

"Hallo -" The Bolthund shouted.

Rena started moving faster as the guards moved closer to her, it took her a moment but then she started running.

"Halt! Halt genau dort an! (Stop! Stop right there!)" The Jolteon shouted.

They drew their Glock 29s and started shooting at her, the Bolthund drew his radio and alerted the prison staff that she escaped, she passed a guard nearby and snatched his side arm, she shot him and kept running. A guard turned and started shooting at her, Rena grabbed a staff member getting in his Audi S8 and pulled him out the car, she got in and sped away. The guards stopped shooting and scrambled to notify the Americans and the British of her escape.

- - -

In Miami, the Surren got word of the attack along the coast and got their men in position near Florida, an hour later a Blackbird was spotted flying over the enemy lines. At first nothing happened, then there was a whistling sound and an explosion sending troops and debris flying across the front line, suddenly gunshots erupted and holes started appearing in the heads causing panic, that's when the Playfeld forces arrived and started opening fire on the Surren, they started to retreat, however they didn't get the chance to because Luke charged at them and shot them up with his AK.