Chapter 39: Recovery / The Final Push Begins

Delevio's efforts to help Luke back on his feet were successful. The Lucario cut down on the drinking and decided to do some working out. Recently the Surren started holding at Dallas and created a no mans land in the area near Colorado and it was preventing the Playfeld forces from advancing. Meanwhile, Delevio had just arrived back at the house where Isabel was playing video games with Rico.

"Hey Issy" Delevio said, holding a bag of food.

"Hey" Isabel replied, focused on beating Rico in the game they were playing.

"Have fun" Isabel said, still focused on her games.

Delevio went upstairs to drop off the food. She was surprised to see Luke wasn't there, the bottles of beer were in the trash and the room was a little more tidy.

London was outside talking to Benoit and Tatyana, and Tokyo she opened the door to the back door and peaked outside, sitting by the door was Veeyoshi who was eating an orange.

"You eat too much" Delevio said.

"I know" Veeyoshi replied before eating a piece of the orange.

"You're gonna get fat" Delevio said.

"I won't" Veeyoshi replied, then he ate another piece.

Delevio facepawed, "Have fun with that then"

She left Veeyoshi to eat his food and went up to London and Benoit who were trying to teach Tokyo to speak English.

"Good, now try saying bookbag" Benoit said as he latched to London's waist.

"Buek-bag" Tokyo said in broken English, it was still clear enough for them to understand however.

"Your getting better! Good job" London said, rubbing a grinning Tokyo's head.

"Hey London, have you seen Lukarin?" Delevio asked.

"Oh he's in the basement, I heard him grunting so I bet he's lifting weights" London replied.

"Try saying hello to Delevio!" Tatyana said.

Tokyo looked up at Delevio, "Hu-Hullo"

"Hello - Your so adorable" Delevio said, pinching his cheeks, Tokyo flailed his arms around desperately.

"No squeeze, vuiiiiiii, no squeeze my cheek" Tokyo squeaked.

Delevio laughed at how cute he sounded, Tokyo puffed his cheeks up in embarrassment and electrecuted Delevio, London and Benoit were surprised, Tatyana started cracking up, Veeyoshi just bit into a Banana and Nanab berry pastry.

Delevio's fur was grey, she coughed, "Note to self, don't squeeze his cheeks"

"That was electrifwying" Tokyo said in English, then he giggled.

"I see you got jokes" Delevio says, trying to conceal her irritation, then she sighed and shook off before going down to the basement when she got down the steps she saw a shirtless Luke lifting weights, and blushed, she hid behind a wall on the staircase and continues to watch him grunt and lift the barbell in the air. After about three minutes Luke finished and wiped off his face, he sighed and removed the weights before putting the bar back, before he started his sword practice he stopped and smiled looking back at the staircase

"I know you're there Delly" Luke said.

Delevio drooped in disappointment, "Aw, I was gonna sneak up on you"

"Pfft, you wouldn't even succeed" Luke replied, the Lucario removed the katana from the sheath and got into a fighting stance.

"It wouldn't hurt to try" Delevio replied, "I made you a sandwich"

"Thanks, set it down on the table for now" Luke replied, then he started swinging the blade around, practicing his techniques.

Delevio sat down on the couch and looked up at a photo of him and a Jolteon with blue eyes in a military uniform, she sighed and looked at the Lucario practice his skills.

"Sooo, Greene said your suspension is almost over, you'll be able to see field action soon" Delevio said.

"Finally, it's been too fucking long" Luke replied, still swinging around the katana. Then he heard crackling so he turned around.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked.

"Oh I'm fine, Tokyo electrecuted me because I punched his cheeks" Delevio replied, scratching her head in embarrassment.

"Whoa! Hold up, that kid is an Eevee... An Eevee, you know a normal type, one that can't use any Electric type moves to my knowledge except for Buzzy Buzz, how did he electrecute you?!" Luke asked, a little dumbfounded.

"MI6 is still trying to figure out why Tokyo can control electricity" Delevio said.

Luke sighed, "Weird"

"You're telling me that" Delevio replied, then she took some mints out of her pocket and ate one.

"So whatdya think?" Luke asked once he finished his practice.

"Think of wha -" Delevio knew what he was referring to and her face turned red, " - Um, ehem, attractive"

She looked away from him, Luke laughed a little to himself, Delevio turned and looked over at Luke slowly.

"Wanna touch?" Luke asked.

Delevio's nose sprung a leak of blood, her  tail started wagging excitedly, "Y-Yes!"

Little did the two realise, Rico and Isabel, the two new best friends on the block, were recording what they were doing, they barely kept themselves from laughing as they recorded Delevio touching the muscle on Lukarin's muscly arms.

"So?" Luke asked.

"So good!" Delevio squealed.

"I'm glad you like it - Delly"

Luke put on a sweaty t-shirt before he handed her a tissue for her nose, then he noticed the two peeping toms on the steps and an angry grin crossed his face.

"Rico... Isabel... What are you doing?" Luke questioned, then he noticed Rico holding a camera barely able to contain his laughter.

"Oh... Nothing... Hehehe" Rico said through strained laughter.

"Yeah, just keep going, hehehehehe -" Isabel added.

"Did you record us?!" Delevio and Luke shouted.

"Maybe... Hehehehehe" Rico replied.

Delevio and Luke's faces grew to sarcastic and threatening smiles, the two cracked their knuckles and looked at them furious with them.

"What are you going to do with that?" Delevio asked, still smiling like she was gonna murder somemon.

"Oh you know, kek, post it on YouTube -" Rico giggled, leaning on a laughing Isabel.

"You guys are funny, the kind of funny that makes me wanna punch the shit out of you" Luke said, smiling sarcastically as well.

"Delete it" The two said at the same time.

"You'll have to catch us first" Isabel teased.

The two decided to run making Isabel and Luke run after them, London turned back inside when he heard somemon shout "Get the fuck over here!"

"Fuk" Tokyo squeaked.

London covered his mouth, "No! That's dirty language, never use it!"

"Ok" Tokyo replied, his mouth muffled by London's paw.

"Um, Delevio and Luke are chasing Rico and Isabel" Benoit said nervously.

London facepawed and sighed, he stood up, "I'll go stop them from hurting each other, wait here will you?"

"Okay!" The children replied.