Chapter 31: Target 1

Luke arrived in London the next day at the prison holding Azath. He had tied up a Lucario who worked at the prison and dyed his fur blue, the Lucario was left lying on the motorway squirming like a worm.

Luke had everything he needed, his key card and everything. When the guard rolling Azath's meal passed by, Luke walked up to him.

"May I take it please?" Luke asked.

"Sure Spencer, just don't let him snap at you, heh heh heh" The Absol pushing the cart replied.

Luke started rolling the cart through the hall and when he got on the lift, he stuck a needle into his meat and squirted some of the chemicals into his water. When Luke arrived, at his cell Azath looked up.

"Pfft, what happened to Dania?"

"On break" Luke replied in a British accent.

"Hmm, whatever, shoo! I don't like having others around while I eat" Azath said.

Luke rolled his eyes, "Enjoy your meal... -" He said walking away, "... Because it'll be your last"

Azath started eating his food, midway into finishing his meat he started to feel funny, like he was spinning but he wasn't, then followed nausea, burning sensation in the heart, and finally asphyxiation, his mouth was bubbling and his eyes were rolling back, the guards saw this and ran over to get him aid, Luke meanwhile, left the premises and got back in his car... Azath didn't make it, the poison Luke gave him was successful in ending his life. He removed the uniform and rearranged the numbers on the registration plate before driving off.

"1 down, 4 more to go" He said to himself.

- - -

London and Isabel met up with their old friends in the park and they all started to have a long conversation, catching up on moments they missed together.

"No!! I was hoping he'd be with me! -" Chelsea groaned.

Isabel gave her the death stare, "Do you want to explode?"*

*Isabel is quoting the meme

Chelsea started sweating, "No"

"Good" Isabel replied, then her and London's phones buzzed, she took it out of her pocket, her eyes went wide.

"Guys, can you excuse us for a moment, it's something private" Isabel said, nudging Eddie who was rubbing London's stomach.

"Okay, go on" James replied.

Isabel dragged London away from Eddie, London was cranky because he liked the stomach rubs from Eddie's gentle paws.

"Aww! Come on!" London whined.

"No! Do not get soft with him again! - I don't want him to start hogging you from me again and using you as a plush!" Isabel shouted.

"I-I don't mind -"

"I do" Isabel said with an evil smile on her face, London started sweating, he was gonna ask if she was jealous but then decided not to.

"Azath Paine is dead" Isabel said.

London looked up almost immediately when she mentioned Paine, "How? When?"

"He had a seizure apperantly... But some speculate he was poisoned" Isabel said.

London got up from the turf.

He opened the email on the lock screen of his phone, it showed a picture of Azath's corpse on the floor unmoving and still like stone.

"No... He was targeted but by who?" London replied.