Chapter 22: The Windy City

London arrived back in New York City with Benoit and Tokyo both of them clinging to him as if they were glued to the Flareon.

"Okay, it's time for bed" London said with a yawn.

"Aww! Come on! I'm not tired" Benoit moaned.

"Still time for bed" London replied, the Flareon picked Benoit up and stared at his green eyes with a lazy smile, before giving him a hug, "Your tired anyway"

Benoit's face turned red, "Why did you stare at me like that?"

"I don't know, you just look a little cute when you're tired" London replies, setting his bag on the floor.

Benoit moaned and kissed London's cheek, he liked the compliment.

"Blegh!" Tokyo went.

"I didn't kiss him on the mouth! So don't go on about it!" Benoit shouted.

"Uh huh" Tokyo replied before yawning.

London quaffed, "Such attitude heh heh"

Benoit rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around London as the Flareon carried him upstairs. Tokyo fell asleep on the steps, London noticed and after setting Benoit down so he could get ready for bed, he went down the steps and picked Tokyo up setting the Eevee in his bed before getting ready for bed, once he was finished he curled up on the mattress next to Benoit and fell asleep, Benoit moaned and wrapped his arms around London.

"Where are you going tomorrow?" Benoit whispered.

"Chicago, it's in Illinois. I've been, with Isabel and a few friends from high school" London whispered back.

"Hm, that's cool" Benoit rubbed his face on London's back, London sighs and closes his eyes.

"Ohhh, I love you" Benoit moans.

"You too" London whispered lazily.

The next morning, London gets ready and sets out. The Flareon remembers something, a pair of black circular shaped goggles he received from Isabel. The Flareon opened a box containing them and sighed.

"I really wonder what these do" London asked himself.

London put the box in his pocket and got on his boots, before he left Benoit ran up to London holding a container full of breakfast food.

"You didn't eat" Benoit said to him in concern.

"Oh... I guess I forgot" London replied, the Eevee whimpered nervously.

"Your so focused your forgetting to eat?!" Benoit whimpered.

"N-No -"

"Do you ever take a break?" Benoit asked nervously.

"Y-Yeah?" London replied, baffled at the question.

"Après cette mission, s'il vous plaît, pas seulement pour moi, faites une pause! (After this assignment, please, not just for my sake, take a break!)" Benoit said to London, the Eevee was started whining nervously.

"Benoit I want to take a break, I do. However, I'm one of the highest in command of the British millitary. I-I can't really take a break" London explained.

Benoit wiped his eyes and gave London a hug, "Just come home safely"

London frowned, he didn't like seeing Benoit so worried. The Eevee just wanted London to stay and love him. But unfortunately, as much as he wished it mattered more, saving America's future came first. But he at least felt like he owed poor Benoit, so he he did.