Chapter 55: Summer Days

Omar arrived at the MI6 training camp with Moonlake who was taking attendance. The Eevee looked behind him to see Melody was there too, she waved, Omar waved back.

"I wonder what it'll be like," Melody said.

"Same, but from what I heard Moonlake might be one of the instructors" Omar replied.

Melody gave him a smug smile, "Yeah, he just might be"

Omar's face turned red, "Hold up! Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Oh you know, it just turns out our boyfriend is our teacher for this, somehow I can picture you calling him -"

Omar covered her mouth, "Shut the fuck up"

Melody laughed, "Hehe, Oh and guess what?"

"What?" Omar replied.

"I know you fucked him," She said with the same smug smirk.

"Ah-Ah-Ah Sh-Shut up! Don't whisper that so loudly" He said his face as red as crimson.

Melody started laughing again, "Relax! I won't tell anyone"

"You better not" Omar replied, picking up his bag.

"Hello! Can you two please follow me?" Moonlake asked.

"Okay!" The two replied.

While Moonlake walked them to their dorm, Questions started flying at the Eevee like mosquitos.

"Will we get to sleep in the same dorm as you?" Melody asked.

"I don't know, I'm a second-year here and I heard I might be sleeping somewhere else... But I'll try and work something out" Moonlake replied, the Eevee showing a confident smile.

"How did you become part of MI6 again?" Omar asked.

"I discovered London was a secret service agent. I was irritated with him for lying to me but... I guess I couldn't stay angry at him forever... Also, it was either this or my memory of London was wiped completely" Moonlake replied.

"Huh" Melody responded, "I never suspected he was an agent"

"But now you know, oh, one more thing, I don't I needn't remind you of what will happen if you spill the beans about you as a trainee here" Moonlake warned, glaring at them.

"We saw what would happen on the consent form" Melody replied.

"I guess we're all set then," Moonlake said to the two Eevees.

"How old is everyone here?" Omar asked.

"There are children ranging from our age to 13 years of age here" Moonlake replied.

"That's insane, to anyone outside this place just looks like a summer school" Omar replied, "Estoy impresionado (I'm impressed)"

"Yo también (So am I)" Melody responded in Spanish.

"Huh!? Since when did you learn Spanish!?" Omar shouted.

"Well we are gonna be spy, might as well take up a new language or two" Melody replied.

"You are scaring me," Omar said.

"Hehe," She giggled with a smug grin, Omar grunted and glared at her.

Moonlake finally arrived at the dorm the two were staying in, there were already two other Eevees there. One was male and had purple eyes, the other was female and had Daisy coloured eyes and a big fluffy tail.

"Hello, these guys are your team members, get along alright?" Moonlake replied.

"Kay!" They both said, Omar and Melody, stepped in the room. Almost immediately the girl jumped off her bunk bed and went up to Melody.