Chapter 8: Cracked Open

Moonlake lay in bed, the Eevee was missing London, he wasn't used to living without London, whom he he loved very much. When he got home from school, the first thing he did after finishing his homework was contact London.

Omar was there with him, he loved to keep him company from time to time, the Eevee opened his laptop and frantically dialed London on Skype, it took a while but London picked up, the Eevee was being licked by Benoit who was showing London the Eevee displaying an act of cute and cuddly as his nuzzled and kissed London.

"Hi Moonlake, how are you? I was just about to call you! What's up!?" London asked scratching Benoit's mane.

Moonlake blushed, he wished he was Benoit, "I-I'm okay... I just really miss you"

"I know" London replied, the Eevee giving Benoit a kiss on the forehead making him giggle and blush as he hugged him tighter, "How's your school work coming along?"

"Well... I'm doing my best... For you" Moonlake replied, blushing heavily, yet frowned like a puppy.

London noticed his mood and immediately knew what would cheer him up.

"So I'm gonna come back to London for Christmas! How do you feel about that?" London said.

Moonlake eyes lit up, he grabbed Omar who was sitting next to him and squeezed him, making him flail for breath, "Really!?" Moonlake shouted.

London noticed his wagging tail and began sweating nervously, he also felt bad for Omar, the Anglo-Puerto Rican Eevee was probably his new squeeze toy, "Yeah, I know how much you miss me so I thought why not return to England to see you"

"Ohhh I love you! I love you so much!" Moonlake squealed, squeezing Omar tighter.

London noticed he was probably gonna break Omar's ribs if he squeezed him any harder.

"Um do you really want to squeeze the life out of your boyfriend" London asked, pointing at Omar who was turning blue.

Moonlake realised and let go of him, "Oh my Arceus! I'm so sorry!"

Omar was released and the Eevee started catching up on his breathing, "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! ¡Por favor perdoname! ¡Olvidé que no eres tan fuerte como Londres!  ¡Prometo que no lo haré! -"

Omar kissed his cheek, "You... Talk to much"

Moonlake hugged him, this time much more softer.

"So I gotta go, I have a video conference soon, see you soon!" London replied as Tokyo climbed on his head and began slapping his cheeks, "Bwywye"

"Ai! (Love)" Tokyo peeped in Japanese.

"B-Bye - my love tee-hee~" Moonlake replied, blushing heavily.

London rolled his eyes and hung up. Moonlake stretched moaning loudly, "Yokatta (Thank goodness)... I'm so glad he's okay!"

Omar then remembered the night he saw Moonlake at MI6. Awfully nervous and full of questions he couldn't comprehend why Moonlake was at Vauxhall, but one thing was for sure, he wasn't being truthful to him and Omar wanted to know what was going on.

"Moonlake, do you um know where the MI6 building is?" Omar asked, kicking his legs nervously.

When Moonlake heard MI6 his pupils dilated in fear. He wondered how he possibly knew where the MI6 building was.

"What are you talking about? Why would I know where the MI6 building is? Don't tell me you think I'm a spy!" Moonlake replied, the Eevee scratched his mane nervously.