Chapter 46: Smaller Wanders

Caracas, Venezuela

Luke, Rico and Isabel were sent to Venezuela to bring down an arms dealer in the country. The operation was obviously not revealed to the government in Venezuela because of the tensions between Venezuela and America. Isabel and Rico stared at Luke as he brutally killed the henchmen guarding the building.

"Do you know what's annoying?" Isabel asked.

"The fact that we didn't even fire a single round?" Rico replied.

"Exactly" Isabel replied.

Luke pulled out his katana, the henchman pleaded in Spanish for him not to kill him... Luke still impaled the sword into him and breached the door, the arms dealer a Pyroar raised his gun, Luke sliced the barrel off and held the sword to his neck.

"Do you speak English?"

He nodded, "Listen amigo, I'm just a pawn okay? I don't have the biggest seat in all of this"

"Are you sure because during that terrorist attack in Darwin last year, we found that those scumbags had your guns! The guns you sold them you son of a bitch" Luke replied.

Isabel and Rico entered the room, "If you kill me -"

"What?! If I kill you what's gonna happen?" Luke shouted.

The Pyroar gulped nervously.

"There are two things I could do to you right now..." He walked around the table and forced the Pyroar out onto the balcony, "One, I could arrest you and take you to Washington where you will stand trial and spend the rest of your life in a fucking box... Or option dos, I could collect your fucking head. Which one do you want?" Luke asked.

Then randomly his phone started buzzing, Rico and Isabel were confused, Luke started sweating, he was a tiny bit embarrassed.

"Who's calling?" He asked, keeping his eyes on the Pyroar.

Isabel took his phone from his pocket, "Delevio"

Luke turned to Isabel for a second then back at the Pyroar, "Watch him"

"Sure" Isabel replied.

The Leafeon raised her P90 toward him making the Pyroar flinch a little.

Luke left the room and answered the call, "Delevio, I'm pretty sure I asked you not to call during assignments" He said to her calmly.

"Well, I have something I need you to hear" Delevio replied, then she opened the door, there was a newborn Eevee cooing and a Riolu too.

Lukes's eyes went wide, "A-Are you serious?"

"Yep, hatched a few hours after you left" Delevio replied, she scratched the Riolu's head.

"I'll try and get back as soon as I can" Luke replied.

"Alrighty," the Glaceon replied.

"Love you," Luke said with a smile.

"Love you too" Delevio replied.

Luke hung up and looked back at Rico and Isabel. The Pyroar was still sweating at Isabel kept the gun pointed at him.

"Why did she call?" Rico asked.

Luke looked down at the ground, "I'm a father now that's why"

A smile crossed Isabel's face, "Congratulations!"

"Buah! I'm an uncle now!?" Rico shouted.

"Yes," Luke replied.

Rico turned white from shock, "You never told me you and her did it!"