Chapter 12: Personal Disruption

London finally made a decision about Benoit's request, he decided to grant it and try going out with him, Benoit was thrilled so they went out to an IHOP in Canarsie which is a South Brooklyn neighbourhood in New York City.

"Does Isabel know about this?" Benoit asked.

"Honestly, she really doesn't care, she knows I like both genders anyway" London replied, his head on the table feeling tired and low on energy.

"Um okay, I guess she's a little to lenient with you" Benoit replied, biting into his last pancake while London had finished his.

"I know, but if it's able to make you happy..." London replied.

Benoit giggled and gave him the last of his pancakes,

"Thanks" London poured some syrup on it and used the fork to eat it. Benoit rested his head on the table meeting London's gaze as he munched on the pancakes, the Eevee started blushing as he watched London eat up the food on his plate. Once they finished and paid, London led Benoit to their car...

 Once they finished and paid, London led Benoit to their car

(Jaguar XJ, same colour and licence plate)

"Mmm that was good food" London said, rubbing his stomach.

"I know, J'aimerais pouvoir refaire ça!" Benoit squealed.

"So now what do you wanna do?" London asked, looking at Benoit who was smiling at him in a friendly manner, suddenly the Eevee leaped on to London's lap and smiled down on London brightly, "London... Why don't you ever kiss me back?"

"Mmf, I-I never thought you wanted me too -" London replied, the Eevee started sweating nervously because Benoit sitting on his lap.

"Hey! No excuses!" Benoit replied, his whimper getting more nervous.

"It's not an excuse, it's the honest truth" London replied, about to lift his paw and stroke Benoit's face but it stopped, Benoit saw this and slowly continued moving it toward his face.

"Do you love me London? At least do you love me any better now?" Benoit asked, his emerald eyes moving closer to London as he leaned in and kissed him.

"I-I think, I-I don't know it's been a while since I fell in love with a boy Benny" London replied, the more London wimped out the more Benoit fell in love with him.

"Why are you so scared?" Benoit asked, kissing his face and rubbing his nose on his.

"I-I guess I'm just scared to admit I like other boys" London replied, then he looked away from Benoit and up at the stars moon in the Brooklyn sky. Benoit turned his head and kissed him, "Just wrap your arms around me"

London was hesitant but he did so, the Eevee's started kissing each eachother, then London saw a car pull up and a Lucario and Cinderace get out of it, they looked around the car park as if they were searching for somemon.

Then London suddenly kissed Benoit on the mouth, Benoit's face turned red and a huge smile broke across his face, "Il m'a embrassé!  Il m'a embrassé!  Il m'a embrassé! (He kissed me! He kissed me! He kissed me!)"

"Benoit... Get in your seat" London shouted.

"Why?" Benoit asked, curiously.

"Just do it!" London whispered.

London started the car and began to drive away, unfortunately however, the Lucario and Cinderace noticed and got in their Jeep Wrangler which was black, now a chase had developed as the Jaguar zipped passed the other cars trying to avoid crashing, this was made especially harder by the fact that the car was right hand drive, and when your driving a Jaguar that's meant to be driven in England in America...

"Oh Arceus!" London weaved around a bus pulling out of a bus stop.

"Ah! Truck!" Benoit shouted.

London saw it in time and turned into Rockway Parkway, the Wrangler still tailing them like a lion chasing a zebra.

"Gah! They won't bugger off!" London growled, just before turned onto a small narrow street almost hitting a young Toxel on her bicycle. Then after the Jaguar blew passed an intersection, the Wrangler was t-boned by a McLaren, London stopped when he saw what happened from the rear view mirror, him and Benoit got out, inside the McLaren was Delevio the Glaceon shook her head and drew her gun on the Surren agents.

"Paws up! Behind ya head bozo let's go!" Delevio shouted.

The Lucario and the Cinderace surrendered tossing their weapons on the street.

"Delevio!" London shouted.

"Hey bud! Sup?" She replied.

"Nothing much!" London replied, then he turned white.

"What's wrong?" She said.

"I forgot to get you a Christmas present! I'm so sorry!" London shouted, ruffling his head.

The Cinderace and Lucario rolled their eyes.

"Na man, It's okay, really -"

"No no no! I owe you something! I'll make it up to you!" London replied, the Eevee jumping up and down in stress

Delevio sighed to herself letting a smile appear on her face, she saw no point in trying to getting London to change his mind so she made a suggestion, "How about a trip to England?"

"Uggh! Fine!" London said, rubbing his face.

"Heh heh! I will remember!" Delevio said with a wink, then she went over to cuff the Surren agents.

The police arrived and captured the Cinderace and Lucario and took them for questioning. London and Benoit arrived home that night, they were both tired and needed to get to bed, after they finished preparing for bed, London went to sleep... But it wasn't long before Benoit crawled in with him when London saw him he managed a smile.

"Were you scared?" London asked.

Benoit giggled, "A tad"

The two had a laugh, "I'm sorry for putting you in danger, if that's that happens again I promise I'll owe you... Okay?"

"You don't owe me anything" Benoit replied, stroking London's face, "Okay?"

"Okay" London replied smiling, then he pulled Benoit in bed and the two began kissing each other.