Chapter 9: Far Away

In Tokyo, Spark and Jyn were hosting a party for Jyn's family who were visiting Japan for the first time, nearby at Shin-Koiwa station, Moonlake had just gotten off the Sōbu Line and was walking toward the house, he took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell.

"Jyny! Get the door!" Spark shouted from inside.

A moment later...

Jyn opened the door, when saw Moonlake he dropped his glass. Spark yelled at him in Japanese, then she saw Moonlake and froze. The Eevee was dressed mostly in blue and he had a depressed look on his face.

"Wh-Why are you here?" Jyn asked.

"It's only for two weeks" Moonlake said, going around his parents with a bag full of clothes in his paw.

The two looked at eachother and shrugged. Closing the door while Moonlake went upstairs to the guest room.

Meanwhile in London, Omar noticed Moonlake was not at school. Only Melody knew where Moonlake was but she refused to tell Omar because of their rivalry, Quinn, Nigel, and Devon had no clue either. This was leaving Omar stressed and concerned about his lover's safety. The Eevee started to become antisocial and more moody, so moody the other 3 friends were starting to become worried, even his girlfriend Rita was becoming worried too.

"Omar" Rita said, putting her paw on his shoulder.

"Hmmph" He grunted.

"Do you wanna tell me why your so moody?" Rita asked

"Moonlake... I got into a fight with him and he won't talk to me. I hope he doesn't think I hate him!" Omar replied, hugging her.

Rita kissed his cheek, "You tried texting him?"

Omar nodded, "He's not responding!"

"Well why did you fight him?" Rita asked.

"He's hiding something from me! I don't know what it is, but I want him to tell me. It's worrying me!" Omar replied, the Eevee wiped his eyes and turned on his phone, his lock screen was him and Moonlake together in Tokyo during the trip, Moonlake was kissing his face and it was making him laugh. Looking at the lock screen made Omar tear up.

"O, are you alright?" Rita asked, putting her paw on his face.

"I-I don't think I can go on anymore" Omar said, tear drops on his phone, "I-I have to go"

Omar gathered his things and left for the tube, Rita sighed she hated seeing him like that. But she figured what Moonlake was trying keep secret would put Omar in danger, whatever it was she just hoped Omar or Moonlake would not get killed by it.

Later that night, after eating dinner Omar went to his room and plopped onto his bed and began hugging his pillow. Usually, he'd hang out with Moonlake until around 8 at night. But now that Moonlake was gone, he didn't know what to do, he didn't have anymon to talk to, he was lonely, it made him year up, then he got a call from Rita, he sniffled and looked at the picture of her smiling, Omar picked up.

"Hey how are you doing?" She asked, the Eevee in her room.

"Still the same... I-I just wish I knew where he -" Then the Eevee smirked, he knew just how to find out where Moonlake was, "- was"

Rita noticed the smile on his face, she did not like what was on his mind, "No - Oh please, do not do that to Melody!"

"It's the only way I'll be able to find Moonlake... Heh heh heh"

The next morning Omar uploaded a video on YouTube of Melody getting scared by a truck horn on the internet, when she found out it was Omar...

She grabbed him and pushed him onto the locker, "Delete it!"