Chapter 37: Caged

The next day, Luke tried so many times to escape, however either Rico, Cairo or the CIA officers parked outside the house would catch him and send him back inside the mansion. Luke was like a caged tiger, except hyped upon an experimental solution and drinking like it was his final day on Earth.

"Rico!" Cairo shouted, "Hon, Luke's drinking like crazy"

Rico put down his laptop and went to his room to see what was up with him, sure enough they were gazing down at Luke slumped against the bed and holding a bottle of Corona beer.

"Are you... " Rico took a deep breath, stormed up to him and snatched the bottle from his paw, as expected he had a very vulgar reaction.

"Aggh! What tha fuck! Gih me that! You stupid cunt!" Luke growled.

"Luke as much as I understand how angry, no not angry, furious you are, you should not be drinking alcohol. Your not even of fricken legal age to drink! Neither am I! More important question, how did you even get this in here?!?!" Rico shouted.

"Ehhh! Why should I tell you?" Luke replied.

Cairo sighed, "I'll clean up the bottles"

"I'll help you" Rico said, he looked back at his brother who was looking down at the floor, occasionally his head would roll up to the cieling, he hated being held from the action, he hated Greene, he hated everything

Later, while Delevio and London were hanging out together at a restaurant in Manhattan, she got a phone call.

"Then he he was like "I'll fuckin get ya! You here me? Fuck you!" And I told him "You got yourself here, who's the clown now?" Delevio said.

The two started laughing, then Delevio stopped when she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket, "Give me a sec... Hello Rico! What's up?"

Delevio's smile went away and she looked at London with nervous eyes, "Yeah... Okay, me and London are coming now"

"What happened?" London asked.

"Luke, somehow, got his paws on alcohol and he's drinking like crazy, Rico needs us to go to his place in Long Island" Delevio replied, she got her bag and got up, London got his jacket on and the two took the Long Island Railroad to reach the mansion.

(Long Island Railroad M7)

When they arrived the CIA agents in the car waved, Delevio waved back

When they arrived the CIA agents in the car waved, Delevio waved back. Rico let them inside.

"Nice place" London commented, looking around.

"Thanks" Rico replied, Cairo gestured for Delevio to come inside Luke's room.

She walked over to her and Cairo stepped out the way, Delevio crossed her arms, "Do you really think drinking will solve your problems?"

Luke looked up at her then back at the ground, "Go, I don't need you to see me like this"

"No, how did you even get alcohol, your nowhere near 21, niether am I" Delevio questioned.