Chapter 26: Shoving The Sword Threw The Shield

Since Chicago, Green had been thinking about if he should invade Surren America. They were clearly brave and daring enough to invade the Playfeld region of America. He went to the president to get his opinion and this is what he said...

"Paine is a formidable leader Greene, it's not a good idea to try and do that" He answered.

The Arcanine adjusted his tie and cleared his throat, "Sir, if we go and start invading them, we could finish this war before we are taken over by them, really, it would be the best option right now"

"Lucas! It's dangerous" He replied crossing his arms.

"Well Edgar, you must not understand how incredibly dire the situation is right now on the boarders and in the nuetral zone! We are getting attacked almost every night, we have lost fifteen men in 5 days! This is ridiculous!" Greene shouted.

"Lucas! -" Edgar started.

"No! You have to not be afraid to do things like this! Like, at all! Come on, if this keeps up, they're going to invade us first. Then the whole world will have had it!... Edgar, you need to make a decision like right now! Because if this continues, the whole promise of freedom that this country offers will be gone, make a decision please!" Greene pleaded.

Edgar thought about it, the Cinderace did take the fact the Surren army's aggressive stand at Chicago was one of the bloodiest battles on US soil since the battle of Gettysburg during the American Civil War. If the Surren got to New York, the fatalities would be countless, he sighed and looked up at the Arcanine who was sweating nervously and waiting for his answer.

"Fine... but the British and you must decide on something together" Edgar replied.

Greene took a sigh of relief, "Thank You sir"

"Greene... Don't fuck this up" Edgar said.

Greene nodded and left the room, the Arcanine did a silent celebratory dance in the lift.

Meanwhile, in San Francisco, London and Delevio were there to infiltrate the Surren intelligency and innovation branch. The two entered the building dressed as officers whom they ambushed en route to the building, the building was busy, Surren millitary workers, whether they be soldiers, programmers, technicians, actual officers, generals, or scientists were busy getting from where they needed to go quickly, there was a constant chatter as the two continued to the lifts, Delevio pickpocketed a officers key card, London did the same. The two got in the lift and once the doors closed, London stretched and cut the cord to the CCTV camera inside, Delevio started to beat the shit out of the three soldiers in the lift. Once the three were down on the floor, the doors open and they walked to a scientists office.

"Greene said Buhre had a lot of stuff that could help us take down the Surren... Let's see if it'll be any use" London said.

Delevio curious about something asked London a question, "Do you hate her that much?"

London looked at her as he plugged a flashdrive into the CPU, "Yes Delevio, she could have killed Benoit... Not to mention she was being a fucking twat just because I couldn't save her fucking parents, what's more important? The safety of the Filipino population? Or two Australians irrelevant to story?"

Delevio saw his point, "Eh you got a point?... You couldn't do both though?"

London shook his head, "It's a long story you wouldn't understand... Maybe I'll tell you when I have the chance"

"Kay" Delevio replied.

Eventually, they were onto the computer, when they opened the computer, the two were asked to give the password for his account.