Chapter 44: Bad Blood

Manhattan, New York City, United States.

"Whoo! That movie had my heart racing during the car chase" Delevio said.

"Yeah, I guess it was pretty cool" Luke said holding her paw.

"Where do you wanna go now?" Delevio asked.

"Baisley's, ya know the bar in Midtown, I got some friends who wanna meet you" Luke said.

"As long as they aren't creepy" Delevio replied.

"They aren't, trust me" Luke replied, texting them on his phone.

In a black Jaguar F-Type was Mary, she was drinking a soda and watching the two exit the cinema and walking to the subway. She sighed and loaded her gun before loading her gun and following them into the subway station.

- - -

MI6 academy, Reading, England.

"You want me to teach a group of cadets?!" Moonlake shouted.

"Mmhm" Kovar replied, biting a donut.

"Sir, I'm four years old, I know my birthday is coming up soon, but why?!" Moonlake shouted, not believing what Kovar was asking of him.

"Because you're intelligent, capable of almost anything, you were one of 10 student's with the best scores in the summer program" Kovar replied.

"Do you think they're gonna listen to me?" Moonlake said crossing his arms.

"Yeah" Kovar replied, then the Umbreon handed him a cake flavoured donut, "At least I'm paying you"

The Umbreon bit finished the donut and sat at his desk, he grabbed a glazed one and bit it, "They're in the courtyard waiting for you"

"H-How many donuts did you buy" Moonlake asked, a nervous smile on his face.

"Eight" He replied, biting it again"I occasionally hand them to other officers like you sometimes, but I'm here sometimes for days so I need the sugar to keep me going"

"Your strange" Moonlake replied.

"That's what everymon says, do you wanna know what I say back to them" Kovar replied with food in his mouth.

"What?" Moonlake said.

"I like being strange" Kovar replied, "They're waiting for you"

"Okay?" Moonlake replied.

Moonlake took the folder on Kovar's desk and left the office, the Eevee was greeted by some of the instructors he worked with in the summer as he went to the courtyard.

Outside in the courtyard were pretty grown up Pokémon who enlisted, about 20 of them chatting to each other. The Eevee finished the donut and walked toward them, the drill sergeant saw Moonlake approaching and turned to the soldiers.

"Oi! Your training officer is here! Line up neatly maggots!" He shouted.

The Pokémon immediately stopped talking, stood straight and lines up, making sure they were in perfect lines of 10 each.

"This is Staff Sergeant Moonlake Kobayashi! He maybe a kid, but he's no joke so you better take him seriously, because if you don't, he's allowed to do anything to you" The drill sergeant shouted.

"Yes sir!" The Pokémon shouted.

"So you all signed up for the XOS special forces training huh? Guess what it's not as easy as you might think it is" Moonlake said, "I've seen that it is one of the most malicious and hardest training to pass... You need to -"