Chapter 30: Old Friends / Breaking The Glass

London decided to go to the park with Gryffin, one of the runaways and Tokyo. London sent them to the playground before going to sit in the football (soccer) field nearby. London was writing texting Isabel to let her know he was in town when a football hit him in face, an Arcanine ran up to him, "I'm sorry -"

London spiked the ball at his face, he was irritated, his eyes orange with fury, "You fucking muppet! Watch where you fucking kick that!"

The Arcanine was about to curse back at London, but he saw London and could only just stare, he recognised him

"What?! Why the fuck are you staring at me like that you stupid cunt?!" London growled.

"London?" The Arcanine said.

London was silent, his face changed from angry to remorseful, he recognised him too, "E-Eddie!?"

The Arcanine grabbed him and started squeezing him, "It really is you! Oh my Arceus!"

"Ah! Heh S-Sorry for cursing at you" London said as the Arcanine rubbed his head.

"It alright! Guys! Look who it is!" Eddie shouted, still stroking London's head.

Four other Pokémon came over, one was a Jolteon, the other a Vaporeon, as well as a Pikachu and a Zoroark.

"Eddie! What are you - London!" The Vaporeon shouted, she snatched London from Eddie's big paws.

"Ah! Chelsea! I see your doing well!" London said, as she squeezed him tightly.

"I've been doing great... But now that you're here -" She said, blushing and licking her lips, London started sweating, Chelsea was obsessed with him because he was dared to kiss her during a sleep over.

The Jolteon snatched him from her before she could kiss him, "Thanks James"

"Any time mate!" He replied, "How have you been?"

"Good, I sorta got the job I wanted -" London said.

"Really!? Congratulations man!" James replied.

"Thanks!" London replied, then the Zoroark lifted him from James arms.

"Hello Josh!"

"How are ya?" He asked.

"Awesome! Are your rap dreams living big?" London asked.

Josh flashed his gold chain, "They sure are, haha!"

"Awesome!" London responded.

The Pikachu jumped and grabbed London, holding the Flareon high up in the air.

"Hey how are ya?" He says in a Scottish accent.

"I'm great Max, you?" London answered.

"Oh you know it's all normal, guess what? I won every battle tournament for Britain! Are ya proud?" Max said.

"I was rooting for you! Of course I am!" London said.

The Pikachu set London on the ground, "So how are you?"

Eddie grabbed London and wrapped his arms around him again, London rolled his eyes, whenever Eddie saw an Eevee like London he'd always get the temptation to hug them, and it appeared that Eddie still had the temptation because his tail was wagging and he was rubbing London's stomach.

"Good" London replies, "So Chelsea, did you find another boyfriend?"

"Yeahhh, but I still wish I could have you hehe ~"

London started sweating so he changed the topic, "Did you open that restaurant you wanted?"

"Yeah! One of the best in the UK! I never thought I would be successful!" Chelsea answered.