Chapter 20

It was the weekend and I was at the mall picking up some clothes. Nothing extraordinary but I need clothes to go places.

Eventually I left the mall with simple but cute clothes, hope Enji has room. Oh and his parents, tho they also have a ton of money they don't have any guests bedrooms. When dad called them asking if I can stay with them they were happy? I don't know, I guess getting a call from a top hero made them like me more. I'm gonna say they didn't know my dad was...well my dad.

"KING!!"

Stopping I glance over my shoulder and see Yamada running towards me with a sluggish Aizawa behind him. Smiling I turn around, "Hi!"

He pulls me into a hug and spins me in a circle, "I heard about your house"

I'm set down and wobble a bit but a hand is placed on my back to keep me from falling. Shaking my head I look to Yamada and the now arrived Aizawa, "Yeah I'm sure you have"

"Are you okay?"

I sigh, "Just stressed, too much has gone on this week."

They both hum before Aizawa speaks up, "Why don't you come with us to watch a movie?"

I smile and shake my head, "I'd love to but I gotta head back before dark."

"Who are you staying with?"

"Enji"

They both raise an eyebrow, I sigh,"Todoroki, fire boy"

"Ohhhhh" they both say.

I chuckle, "I can give you my number so we can plan any other things to do" I grab my phone and open it up to the contacts app. I hand it over to them and watch them enter their numbers before handing it back to me.

"It was nice seeing you two, text me okay?"

They both nod, Yamada gives me a giant bear hug while Aizawa awkwardly gives me a side hug.

"Be safe king!"

"Mhm we don't need my rockin buddy gettin hurt on us now!"

I chuckle before waving, "Both of you...call me alina"

Time skipty

I hopped through the window and landed on the ground face first. Groaning I spread my arms and legs out.

"There's a front door for a reason"

I shrug before closing my eyes, "I'm gonna be honest for a sec Enji" looking up from the ground I meet eye contact with him. "I don't really give a shit about the front door." He scoffs before sliding down to the ground in front of me. I lay my head back down and close my eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

I shoot my head up before leaping on Enji making him fall back with me on top.

My eyes gather tears and my hair falls down my shoulders. I look down and silently cry, "I-I'm just s-s-so stressed Enji...I'm s-scared...I- I don't know what to do anymore!" I grip his shirt and lean down to his chest where I cry. His arms wrap around me and he moves my head to the crook of his neck. He sits up and makes me wrap my legs around his torso.

"Alina"

I sniffle and wrap my arms around his neck, "Enji"

He sighs and puts a hand on my lower back and another under my thigh and stands up. He tries to place me on the bed but I tighten my grip on him.

"Alina,you need to rest, let go"

I shake my head, "Don't leave me"

He sighs before nodding and pulling back the covers then climbing in with me still attached to him. I sit back and wipe my now puffy eyes.

He moves his hands to my hips and squeezes them a little.

"Everything will be just fine, you've got your dad, you've got plenty of pro heroes and..." He grabs the back of my neck and pulls me until our foreheads are touching. "And you've got me, I won't be going anywhere anytime soon." I nod and close my eyes.

He groans, "Eyes alina"

I smirk and flutter them open a little before shutting them again.

"You little shit"

I laugh and pull back from his forehead, "I've never had anyone so interested in my eyes, why do you like them?"

He sighs, "They're just...so bright...filled with beauty a-and seeing them make me feel a certain way"

I hum and scoot down a little making Enji tense. I ignore that and continue moving down so I can lay my head on his chest. I smile from the warmth and cuddle closer to him.

"Man you're such a nice cuddle buddy, so warm"

He scoffs and wraps his arms around me, "Just sleep"

I nod and close my eyes and drift into a somewhat peaceful dream.

Enji POV

It's been a little while since she fell asleep, I'm ecstatic that she's on me but I have a problem.

Her chest is soft I must say but when I look down all I see is her chest squished together and perked up. And I shouldn't have those thoughts when her legs are on my crotch. It feels dirty thinking of her in such provocative ways. But I can't help it, just the way her chest bounces when she runs, when she jumps on me to give me a hug, or even now, pressed all up on me. And her thighs, oh god, they're big but muscular. So if she wraps her legs around my stomach I get all giddy inside. But her eyes, those attract me the most, they pull me in like I'm a fish on a hook. They show so much emotion and if she's ever in a certain mood they just change color just a tiny bit. Still bright yellow but still gorgeous.

Groaning I look down but quickly look up, "Oh god why did she have to wear a v-neck" Her shirt had gone down a little far and half of her boob is showing. It's not like she didn't wear a bra but I didn't expect to see it. All I've gotta say is red looks good on her.

I need to fix the problem that's going on down there or she'll wake up from it poking her.

I sigh and look down, I bite my lip and fix her shirt. When I finished fixing her shirt she moves onto her back and her chest falls into my hand. Like a whole boob in my hand. I groan and let go but her arm moves over her stomach trapping my hand.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I whisper harshly.

Sighing I pick up her arm and quickly move my hand then drop her arm.

Next step, me getting to the bathroom and solving this big problem.

I quickly but quietly slide her onto the bed and I slide off the bed. I huff before pulling a blanket over her.

"You can do nothing but still get me turned on."