Chapter 29

Lemon 🍋

He places his warm lips on mine and moves me on my back. I grab his face and pull him closer, he groans against my lips. With one of his hands he slips it under my shirt and starts inching closer to my breasts. I pull away from his lips and lean my head back.

"God you make wonderful sounds"

His hand reaches my one of my breasts and squeezes gently. Moaning I tangle my hands in his hair and pull him closer. His licks up and down my neck until he reaches the crook.

"I'm glad that hasn't changed"

He kisses that spot and moves closer in between my legs. Wrapping my legs around his waist I slowly start unbuttoning his shirt. He pulls away from my neck and slides my shirt over my head. The cold air hardens my nipples, my hands are grabbed and raised above my head.

I look up and come face to face with Enji, "Please"

He smirks, "What do you want?"

With his free hand he moves down to my panties and rubs against it. Gasping I try to grind my hips against his but he pulls his hand away.

"Say what you want babe"

Groaning I grab his neck and pull him closer, "God damnit Enji just fucking touch me already!"

He chuckles and kisses my nose, "Okay okay"

He sits up and pulls me with him, "Where's your room?"

"First door on the left"

He hums and picks me up, I wrap my legs around him and press my chest against him. He groans, "I could never get over your tits." He pushes me back and grabs one of my breasts gently. I moan and arch into his hand. "And how soft they are" He starts walking towards the door.

Once inside he tosses me on my bed, I sit on my elbows and watch him strip of his clothes. My eyes travel down his body and once I see his huge dick I gasp. He smirks and climbs over me, he forces me on my back. "Ready?"

Biting my lip I nod and pull him into a kiss. He groans against me and grabs my hips. His hands slowly grab the hem of my panties and drag them down my legs until there off then thrown somewhere.

He pulls out of the kiss before moving to my breasts. Moaning I arch into his hand, I move one of my hands to my clit and start rubbing it. Enji groans and replaces my hand with his.

"Ugh I can't wait anymore!"

I giggle and pull him closer, "Then let's hurry this up"

He groans and spreads open my legs letting him see my wet folds. He licks his lips before holding two fingers up to my mouth. "Suck"

I lick them before grabbing them and pulling them in my mouth. I twirl my tongue around his fingers and watch his facial expressions. I wink and pull his fingers out of my mouth. He smirks and inserts his fingers in my vagina without me waiting. Gasping I start grinding my hips against his fingers but Enji stops me. I huff in frustration but is replaced with pleasure when he starts making scissoring motions.

I tighten around him lean back, "E-Enji!"

He curls his fingers and adds another one edging me on closer to my release. With his free hand he moves it to my neck and tightens his grip. "All of this is mine" My eyes roll back and I release onto his hand, he smirks and exits me before licking my juices completely off of him.

"This is only the beginning babe"

He pushes my legs open and gets between my legs, his warm hands rub my inner thighs. My eyes flutter shut but shoot open when his tip touches my clit. He leans over me and grabs my hands, he intertwines our fingers before pushing into me slightly. I groan in pain and sit still for a bit but once he rocks his hips,pain is replaced by pleasure.

I was adapting to his size but he pulled out and rammed into me. Gasping I hold onto his back while he starts thrusting into me. I wrap my legs around him to pull him closer, "Ahh m-more~"

Enji grabs one of legs and pulls it over his shoulder letting him reach a much better angle. With that he hits my g-spot and makes me moan louder. While he continues thrusting into me I feel his shaft twitch, he moves his hands to my breasts and squeezes them getting me closer to my release. I pull his face down and kiss him, he bites my tongue before releasing it and moving onto my neck. He starts sucking on the same spot from before. With one more thrust I cum, then after Enji pulls out and releases on my stomach.

He exits me and lays down next to me. He grabs my hand and places it over his beating heart.

"You do that alina,no other women can do that"

I throw my legs over the bed, I huff and stand up but my legs wobble. I sit back down and bring a towel with some smoke. I clean off my stomach and pull over the covers. I snuggle closer to Enji and smile but it falls, "Oh my god!" I sit up and place my head in my hands. "I made you cheat on your wife! What the fuck! I'm such a horrible person"

He grabs my shoulders and turns me to him,he lifts his left hand where no ring is seen. "No ring, no wife"

"B-but"

"No wife, so what I did was on my own accord, you did nothing wrong"  lies, and I shouldn't have believed him

"Are you sure?"

He hums and pulls me into a gentle kiss, "I wouldn't lie to you."

You lied once, so what makes you think you wouldn't lie again

I hum and we lay down, "Okay...I believe you"

I wrote this when my family was watching Big hero 6 next to me. I'm going to hell 🌚