Chapter 28

It was Saturday night, Aizawa had texted me saying him, Yamada and Nemuri were out drinking. So here I am in a tight fitting dress that does to mid-thigh and 2-inch heels.

I struggled a bit getting to the bar but I made it. Walking in I get hit in the face with the stench of alcohol. Not surprising since it's a bar.

When I turned the corner I hear gasps and finally someone screams. I turn to look but my vision is blocked by a body jumping at me.

"ALINA!YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

Laughing I hug Yamada back, "Nice to see you too"

He picks me up, "Man I've missed you"

I squeeze him, "I'm back so nothing to worry about, now let's go drink!"

He lets me go and grabs my hand dragging me to the table where the rest wait. Nemuri slides out of the booth and takes me away from Yamada. She grabs my shoulders and looks me up and down.

"You've got some big ass tits" she turns me to the side. "And ass, what have you been doing to get all this?!"

I laugh and shoo her wandering hands from my body, "I've worked out, but mostly from genetics"

She snorts and pushes me into the booth next to her, "We're drinking all night, so let's get fucked up!!"

She grabs the pre- set up shots on the table and pops it back. She hands me one and I hesitantly chug it, the warm liquid leaves my throat stinging.

Placing the cup on the table I don't expect Nemuri to hand me another one.

"C'mon alina lighten up! If you're worrying about getting home, we've got that covered like a butt crack"

I smile and take another shot, easier than the last.

Over the course of 30 minutes we each have gotten drunker and drunker. Yamada is singing, Nemuri keeps trying to get on the table to dance, Aizawa is peacefully sitting down glaring at the two. And me, leaning against the table with a beer in hand.

I sit up and take a drink before laying back down.

The door chimes for the first time in a while so I look up. I gasp and drunkenly get out of the booth, I stumble a bit but I don't fall. I straighten my dress and pull it down a bit more so my ass isn't showing.

"E-Enji!"

Said Enji turns around with a raised eyebrow but he furrows them quickly.

"You're drunk"

I smile and lean against the bar next to him, "I know, I'm out with my friends" I point to my table. He looks at them and sighs.

"You still hang out with them?"

I scoff and wave over the bartender, "It's my first time seeing them in ten years, a beer please" The bartender nods and walks off.

"How much have you had to drink tonight?"

I shrug and thank the bartender for the beer, "Ummm I lost count but..." I try to sit on the stool but my heel gets caught. I hold my arms up waiting for the impact of the ground but instead warm arms wrap around me.

"Well if you can't get on this stool, then you've had enough to drink"

I snort and lay my head on his chest, "Whatever, just let me drink"

He sighs and helps me on the stool, "You need to go home"

Shaking my head I pull my beer up to my mouth and take a huge swig. I place the bottle on the bar and look down, "You're right, I'll go home" I take the rest of my drink and chug it down before sliding off the stool. I stumble and shoo Enji's hand away. "I got this, you don't have to worry about me"

I walk to my table and say my byes and leave my part of the bill. Before I leave I take my heels off and begin my journey home.

I push the door open and take a deep breath of air. Sighing I begin my walk. I'm picked up so I start hitting the persons back. "Chill alina,it's not safe to let you go home by yourself"

Groaning I stop my hits and close my eyes.

"Whatever, just keep going straight and the big building on the left is where my condo is at."

He hums and begins his semi-short journey to my condo.

So once he arrives he goes into the elevator and pushes the floor I live on. Once the elevator dings, he steps out and ask which of the two doors are mine.

"Right"

He hoist me up further and grabs my keys from my purse. He opens the door, walks in then closes it.

"Did you just move in?"

I hum and drop my heels and purse on the ground knowing I'll pick it when I feel better.

I slide off his shoulder and stumble to my room, I lazily strip off my dress and grab a shirt to sleep. I slip my hand in my shirt and unclasp my bra. I slide it off and toss it on the ground.

I was going back to the kitchen when a big clasp of thunder resounds throughout the apartment. When the power goes out I scream.

"Come here Alina,I've got you"

A little fire is lit up in the middle of the room so I shuffle closer. I stare at the fire, "It's so pretty, it wasn't like this before"

I want to touch it

Lifting my hand I try to touch the flame but he grabs my hand and holds it down.

"No alina,you'll get hurt"

Whining I lay on my side and stare at the flame in Enji's hand.

"I missed you Enji"

He sighs and starts running his hair through my hair, "You don't even know how I felt, and the last time we talked it was only because I was hurt"

I blink and hum when his hand tightens a bit.

"Don't make those sounds alina,after all these years you still have such an effect on me"

I roll onto my back, "You talk too much"

He sighs and stops his flames, "You've still got that same sassy attitude from back then"

Another sound of thunder makes me scream and jump onto Enji. He hesitantly wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. I wrap my arms around him and pull myself into his lap.

I pull back and move my face closer to his until our noses touch.

"I want you, but I can't"

I place my head on his shoulder, I'm about to fall asleep but my chin is grabbed.

"Just this once then"