Chapter 39

After the block was cleared of any other people I sat on top a building staring at the busy streets of Tokyo.

Today was rough, I had luckily saved all the kids and unknowingly the bodies of the caretakers. As a hero it's rough, I can't save everyone and that's reality. But knowing I possibly saved future heroes warms my heart.

"I thought you headed home"

I wave him off and move my eyes to the park, "I'm fine, just continuing my patrol."

He sits next to me and wraps an arm around my shoulder, "I saw the news, or well heard my agency scream in my ear piece."

I smile and look to Enji, "Where were you at during all that?"

He rubs his face and looks at the streets, "I was across town dealing with some thugs, I wouldn't have made it in time to help you."

I hum and lean my head on his shoulder, "It was so scary, I thought we weren't going to make it."

He pinches my side, "Quit, you're the third hero for a reason"

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I wasn't scared or the kids weren't scared, the panic in there eyes pushed me to keep going."

He rubs my arms, "You saved them didn't you?"

I nod

"Then you did amazing babe, you saved kids lives! I doubt any other hero could've done what you did! I understand you were scared, every hero feels that way"

He grabs my chin and makes me look at him, "I'm proud of you"

He leans in and gives me a quick peck on the lips, I wrap my arms around him and nuzzle into his neck. I sigh and inhale his scent, "you smell good"

He tickles my side making me laugh and wiggle out of his touch.

"C'mom lets head home, it's been a rough day"

Standing up I grab his hand, "Did you get anything to eat?"

He looks at me before letting go of my hand and jumping off the roof.

"YOU DIDNT ANSWER ME!"

Time skipty- it gets steamy here

"Where did you put my towel? Did you hide it again!"

I hear snickering from the bedroom so I cover my chest and walk to the door. I burst in expecting to see Enji but nope. Glancing around the room I feel a tense energy rise, I hope it's not a villain cause I don't want to fight anyone butt ass naked. Suddenly I'm wrapped in a pair of huge arms.

"Do we have to do this right now? I want to eat something"

He kisses my neck and walks over to the bed, "I know something else you can eat"

I snort, "So corny, at least let me put on some underwear geez."

He continues his kisses but walks to our closet, "No bra?"

I pat his arm wanting him to let go, "I'm gonna put a shirt on, I can't be shirtless all day."

His hands move to cover my chest and gives them a squeeze, "Just be shirtless, like I do"

I grab a pair of soft underwear and slip them on while he continues holding my chest in his hands.

"I have bags of fat hanging off my chest, you sir don't"

He pinches my nipples producing a gasp from me, "Yeah but I like those bags of fat so keep em out"

I swat his hands away and look for a sweater, it's December so it's cold. But my dear boyfriend wants me to keep my boobies out.