Chapter 21

It was Monday, and we were on the bus riding to some training facility.

And Yamada just demanded that I sit next to him. Me, being the nice person I am, I sat with him and listened to him ramble about hip hop and rap. In which I have to say hip hop is much better.

"Alright class! We're here!"

I smile and shoo Yamada out of the seat so I can also get out.

"Stop pushing Alina"

I giggle and gently push his shoulder, "Oh don't be a baby!"

He snorts and hops off the bus, "I'm bigger than you so you're the baby!"

I sigh and walk past him, "Yeah yeah go bug Aizawa now, he looks lonely" We both look over and see Aizawa being bugged by Nemuri. I laugh and watch Yamada throw an arm over Aizawa's shoulder and start bugging him about his 'crush' on Nemuri.

Shaking my head I smile and continue walking with the rest of the class.

We arrive to the front doors and once inside there are 5 zones

Water
Earth
Fire
Air
Ice

"But that all changed when the fire nation attacked"

I look over and smile when I see that killer whale kid from last week.

"Hey"

He looks over and smiles, "Hello! What's your name?"

"Alina King and you?"

"Sakamata Kūgo"

I nod, "I'm gonna guess your quirk has something to do with killer whales?"

He hums, "Yep, it's called Orcinus, gives me the traits of a killer whale"

I gasp, "Woah! That's so freaking cool! Man that's such an awesome quirk!"

He laughs, "Thank you, and your quirk is smoke manipulation?"

I nod, "Yep, nothing special"

He flicks my forehead leaving me whining and rubbing that spot.

"All I've got to say is be grateful you have a quirk"

"I uh-you're right, I shouldn't complain"

Eventually the class comes to a stop in the center of it all.

"Okay class, today is some rescue training. We'll most likely be here all day. I assume all of your parents have gotten the email?"

We all nod. And she smiles, "Good, and in case we're stuck training I have requested the school to send in sleep wear if we stay the night."

"So each and every one of us will be in each zones working on a different scenario of a rescue mission. Some of us will have advantages and some will not, and that's okay. But as a hero you must find a way to fight anyone or rescue anyone."

Electris starts leading us to the first zone, water.

"I need 3 volunteers!"

Two people raise their hands and they go up to stand next to Electris. Seeing that no one else is going to go I raise my hand and move up beside them.

"Alright, I need you three to swim over to that island of rubbish."

We all nod, the first kid, who I don't know hesitantly steps into the water and begins his semi long journey. Then Ekuto jumps in and starts a long stride. Sighing I dive in and begin my journey under water until I come up for air then back under.