Chapter 26

10 years later

I wipe the sweat off my forehead and look around. I'm 25 and just moved in to my new condo in Tokyo.

10 years ago there was an attack while I was out with my father. I was in a coma for a month and he was in a coma for half a year. Throughout the rest of Highschool, I was homeschooled, Akuma who is my adopted mother. Better name for her is Ena King dad married her a year after he woke up. Ena has trained me and helped me discover new abilities.

At 17 I was a pro, My hero name is Void. I was in the shadows for a little while until I was caught in a huge shooting. That's when my name got debuted.

Immediately afterwards I was swarmed with news reporters asking tons of questions like:

"Where have you been for the past 15 years?"

"Why are you just now showing up?"

"Where is your father Vapor? Heard he has retired"

I kindly said I'm not answering questions and shifted off.

Throughout me being homeschooled I lost all contact with my old friends. Ena took my phone and said it was a distraction, in which it was. I became a hero a year before everyone, but I wasn't in Japan at the time. I was in Europe, just seeing how it was, not pun intended, it wasn't my cup of tea.

Just so much has gone on, heard about Yagi's debut in America after he graduated. Then Enji made a hot debut, like literally, so much fire was shown. Yamada made a loud one like always, his hair had grown out that's for sure. Aizawa is an underground hero but I still heard about his debut. Then Nemuri, seeing the bright pink smoke isn't something to miss, especially since her costume was shows a lot off.

I have patrol in 30 so I start getting ready in my costume. Which has had minor upgrades. It's still tight, but I added a knife set. Although I can make my smoke solid it isn't enough sadly. It can only block, I have tried making blades but they're ragged and don't work correctly.

Since I'm all ready I grab my phone and key and head out.

Instead of taking the elevator I take the stairs by running down them as my warm up.

I'm 25 and my body has changed once again, my thighs have a grew a bit more. I have a muscular stomach, I didn't really have one when I was a first year. I've bulked up but not too much, I'd still like to look like a female from the back. And my butt, it's bigger but not humungous. Then finally my breasts, they went up a size. Which is super annoying.

Once I reached the bottom I walk out of the stairwell and into the lobby. Smiling to the receptionist I walk out the door and immediately shift to the closest smoke.

Standing up I check my watch to see if any crimes are going on.

"Well look at that"

I look up from my watch and turn around. Seeing Aizawa I smile. I walk up to him and look up since he's grown.

"Awww man you're taller than me!"

He smirks and puts a hand on my head, "You going out on patrol?"

I smirk, "Of course I am, I'm back in Japan so I'm ready for some much needed action"

He rolls his eyes and turns me towards the city of Tokyo. "You'll get the most there if you want to get up in the ranks, but the top two are gonna be impossible to get."

I nod, "Especially since Yagi is number one and Enji is number two. But I'm sure I'll get up there eventually."

He hums and wraps an arm around my shoulders, "I don't mean to ruin the mood, but after you left Yamada was depressed for a bit same for Nemuri. They just made a new friend and you left, I heard what happened so I understood but they didn't."

Sighing I look at Aizawa, "It was for the best, if I have stayed i wouldn't be where I am today. My fathers coma sent me into a state of mind where I couldn't focus on anything but him. So when he woke up I got more serious with my training and became the youngest hero ever. But if it makes you happy I can search those two up and visit them."

He nods and pulls me into a hug, "I'm sure they'd appreciate it, get going, what's your number"

I step out of the hug and pull out my phone handing it to him. Watching him type in his number and save the contact I smile and grab it back.

"Text me okay? And maybe we can hang out if we both have time"

He nods and ruffles my hair, "I will, now get going, go kick some ass"

Smirking I look behind me and see the street where the people are roaming.

"Don't you dare"

I smile and stand on the edge before blowing a kiss and back flipping off the edge. With the ground approaching fast I open my arms and straighten my legs. I can see the people looking before some start screaming when I get close.

Before I even come close to the ground I shift and shoot up into the sky. Looking behind me I see Aizawa still on the building. Putting smoke under my feet I shift back and land on the smoke.

My yellow eyes peer down to him, "Scare ya?"

He scoffs before flipping me off, "Not at all"

I narrow my eyes at him, "Mhm, hope you got a good view of my ass."

He snorts and turns away from me, "Whatever, your ass can go somewhere else"

Smiling I shift and shoot towards the city where a big boom is heard.

Seeing fire I smirk and transfer to the smoke. I pull up my mask and look around to all the people running away.

I land on the ground and start directing them away, I move up towards the fire and see a very broad back.
Gathering smoke in my hands I walk up to the person and look up. Smirking under my mask I look forward and see the villain getting back up.

The person moves forward going in for another attack but I shoot forward and knee the villain in the face knocking him back. Landing on my feet head down I look up and smirk. The villain shakes his head before yelling and smashing the ground.

I stand up and pull down my mask, "Let's make this easy"

He screams and smashes the ground even more. "Or not"

Shooting towards him I grab his neck and force him into the ground. With my other hand I pinch his neck. He screams so I cover his mouth with smoke.

He starts struggling a bit so I lift his head up and throw mine back before head butting him. That knocks him out.

Huffing I lean off of him and turn around to where he was. Through the smoke and dust is bright yellow eyes. Eventually the dust dies down and I gather the smoke into my hand before making it disappear completely.

He looks at the guy before looking at me.

I smile and wave with my pointer and middle finger.

"How's it going...Enji"