Chapter 30

Lemon 🍋 it's not a lot though

I was awoken by the sun peaking through my curtains. Stretching I slide out of Enji's arms, I slowly get out of bed. I change into a pair of panties and shirt that goes to my thighs.

Walking into the kitchen I begin to make coffee and maybe some pancakes. I opened the cabinet to reach the coffee grounds but I'm too short. Standing on my tip toes I reach but a new hand comes in and places it on the counter.

"You could've used your quirk?"

Sighing I turn around and smile, "I thought I could reach it"

Enji smiles and moves closer, he picks me up and places me on the counter. His hands move under my shirt and rub my stomach. I hum and lean back against the cabinet.

"It's only six-thirty and already turned on aren't ya Alina?"

His hands move up to my breasts and gently squeeze them. "We...can't Enji"

He pinches my nipples and I moan, "And why can't we?"

His hands then move down to my panties and snap the hem, "You..."

He growls and rips my panties, I was moved to fast cause one second I'm on the counter the next I'm leaning over the counter with my sex showing.

He rams himself in me without waiting, "I have no wife...she was nothing to me...only used her to have stronger kids."

He wraps his hands in my hair and pulls my head back, he kisses my neck and bites it making me scream. His thrust are hard, it's like he's just trying to prove a point. But I can't help but think why is here fucking me while he has a wife at home and kids! I'm supposed to be a public figure but here I am getting my insides rearranged by a married man. Though, I also can't help at how much I'm enjoying all of it.

"E-Enji~"

He groans and flips me over, I'm leaning backwards on the counter. One of his hands grip my throat and the other is holding my hip.

"All.of.this.is.mine!" He says in between thrust, my eyes rolls back and when he hits my g-spot I cum all over him. My juices run down my leg but he keeps going. He keeps going until I wrap my legs around him and pull him much closer, "Fuck"

I touch my clit knowing he's watching so I arch my back letting him get more access. With a couple more thrusts he exits me and cums on the floor.

Lemon over

Panting I sit up and pull my shirt back over my breasts. Enji pulls up his boxers and moves in between my legs.

"I'm telling you, that woman is nothing to me but a pawn. I wouldn't use you like that"

lies, WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN

I sigh, "I can't help but feel guilty, she got to you first so she clearly deserves you."

He growls and places a threatening hand on my throat, "Do I have to fuck you again to show you, your mine? Cause I will fuck you over and over until you see that she was and never will be anything to me."

I gulp, "But you have kids! I ruined a fucking family for god sake!"

His grip tightens, "Alina,would you rather want me to leave you for good...or I can stay and we can continue what we have going on"

My eyes widen, "So you're just using me for sex?"

He shakes his head and leans dangerously close to my lips, "Like I said I would never use you, you're too important to me"

I'm just trying save you alina,please listen just this once

I look away from his lips and to his eyes, "Go to your family, she-"

"I FORCED HER TO MARRY ME! I ONLY NEED ONE KID WITH A GOOD QUIRK BUT ALL SHE GAVE ME WAS SHITTY KIDS."

His eyes, they show so much anger, they show so much...sadness. "En-"

"I just want to pass Yagi, and with ice and fire my kid would be able to surpass him."

I shake my head and transfer out of his arms, "Go, I won't be able to produce a strong kid"

He steps forward, "Al-"

"GO! STOP MAKING THIS SO DIFFICULT, IF YOU WANT A STRONG KID THEN GO BACK TO YOUR WIFE! JUST LEAVE!"

Tears fall so I quickly run to my room and get properly changed. After putting my hair up I open the window and transfer to the closest smoke to me. Falling to my knees I hold my face in my hands. Sobbing.

I thought moving back here would be better but no. I stop my sobbing and raise my head. Sniffling I wipe my nose. I look around and notice I'm on a roof, sighing I raise my hand and start forming smoke spirals.

"I knew you would be here"

I jump up and make gather smoke around my body, "Elijah?"

He chuckles and jumps down from the antenna, "Sure is doll"

I sigh, "Why are you in Japan, thought you lived in England?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "I followed the one person I cared for."

My eyes widen, "W-what?"

He smiles and walks up to me, "I care for you, so here I am."

My eyelids flutter but I turn around, "No, I care for you but I don't want a relationship."

He wraps an arm around my shoulder, "Who said I wanted a relationship? Maybe I just wanna see you"

"Lies, every man is the same, just use women for their own pleasures."

He scoffs, "I'm not like that, but if you want we can take it slow"

I glance at him before looking towards the street, "You gotta give me time"

He smiles and wraps me in a hug, "Of course, anything for you"

This one

He's worse