◇party◇

I went to a party on a Friday night because I had nothing else to do. I wore this *up top*.
I got to the party and found my friend Kayla and we talked. Then I saw the hottest guy in the world and I'm telling you he's the hottest guy i've ever seen.

We made eye contact and he smirked at me. I excuses myself from my little group and I walked up to him and his friends "hey sorry do you mind if I steal him from you for a sec?" They all nodded and I pulled the guys hand to lead him into a bathroom.

"Wassup babygirl" I blushed at his comment but kept my dominant face on. "You think your so cool don't you?" He shook his head no "babygirl,I'm not cool I'm just pleasing" I leaned in and kissed him and he kissed me back "I'm Yn" I said as he started kissing down my neck "my name's Colby"

He looked up at me and smiled against my neck as he found my sweet spot. "Oh fuck" I said as he started rubbing my clit
Then in one sudden movement I was flipped over against the sink
And Colby pulled down my shorts and started eating me out "ooh" I moaned in suprise noticing how good he is with his tongue.

"You've clearly don't this before"
I say "it's all for the experience baby" I laughed then Colby pushes in me with out warning and goes slow "hey - if you-your gunna f-fuck me don't go so slow- show me how u work your ladies" Colby chucked and started slamming into me. "Oh fuck" Colby said as I tightened my walls around him.

I felt a knot in my stomach and told Colby "fuck I'm g-gunna c-cum" "me to babygirl" I couldn't hold it anymore and I came then Colby came.

We got our clothes back on and I was ready to leave but Colby grabbed my waist "wait" o turned to him "would you ever want to go on a date with me ? I haven't asked a girl this in a while but I feel some type of connection" I nodded and gave him my number

For the rest of the night Colby had his arm around my waist. And we eventually started dating. And that's when I found out Colby is the love of my life.

An I know this is short lmao I hate these types of ones but it's whatever. I hope you enjoyed and remember there's only slow updates cause of my school and I'm making more of these but all at once 😂
Bye Felicia