♡◇Im sorry Aryia◇♡

*you are in Kansas visiting family, Colby just happens to be there too. Jake and Tara are at Jake's old house aswell*

Me and Aryia have been dating for around 3 months now and were super happy together.

The only problem is Colby. He is always trying to flirt with me when Aryia I'd not there which I'm flattered but it was obvious he didnt want a relationship with me before me and Aryia got together.

For example, when everyone still lived in the apartments and when we would go to Sam's for pizza night, Colby was such a dick, but now he's constantly on my back? What's up with that?

I've was laying in bed thinking about everything when I got a snap from Colby.

Colby♧

Colby♧: heyyyyy

Me: what do you want lmao

Colby♧: calm down babygirl

Me: Colby you do remember I'm with Aryia right? 😂

Colby♧: ya, but hey no one will get hurt if anyone is told.

Me: sure buddy, whatever floats your boat.

Colby♧: damn ok. :( I just wanted to talk ...

Me: send a pic to prove it's you and only you and it's not Aryia trying to see if I'm loyal, Which I Am.

Colby♧:

Just me and ma dawg.

Me: ok, and what may you be texting me for?

Colby♧: ok I know I was a dick to you before but I like you, I liked you back then too, I just didnt know how to show it. And I dont want to hurt Aryia but ya I needed to tell u.

Me: oh, well I did like you too, and i kind of do but i cant hurt Aryia like that!

Colby♧: unless you just say something like, hey Aryia I really like you but i feel like we would be better off friends rn.. . Idk

Me: ok maybe, but I'm happy rn. Prove to me your worth it.

Colby♧: babygirl, I am a 50/10 in looks and I'm 100/10 w ma personality. You really wanna let this pass?

Me: haha I might, what if we just... didnt tell anyone, if we did anything.