♡♤emotions♤♡

"Colby what's wrong."

"Nothing babe. Just go home. Please go home."

"No. I am not going to leave, especially when your like this. I love you Cole. You really think I would give up that easy?"

"No, but I was hoping so."

"Why"

"I dont know Y/n everything is just too fucking much and I dont know what to do." He said, walking and sitting down on his bed.

"Aw. Baby. I got your back, I hope you know that."

"I dont want to rain on you Y/n"

"Just do it Colby, I am not going to force anything but I dont care. Let your emotions rain on me. I am here for you, no one else."

"I- I dont know. I don't know what it is Y/n. I really wish I did but I dont."

"All you want is your blanket burrito." I stated, suddenly he looked up from the floor and smiled.

"That sounds Amazing but the only way I'm gunna feel better is if you are in my burrito with me."

He looked at me and smirked. I laughed.

"Fine but only if you start talking to me. Please, that's all I ask. I hope you know that I wouldn't ever judge you. I would die for you. That's how much I care."

"I promise I will Y/n, but let's just get to bed. It would be better for the both of us."

We both smiled and stripped, then got in the "burrito" and went to sleep. I love this man so fucking much.

New chapter; ♤I would die for you♤
??? Would yall want that???