♤falling out of love♤

⚠️Triggering⚠️

Colby has been ignoring me a lot lately.
He has been coming home late, being rude. Just acting like I'm not there.
I cant do that. I cant have him say that im his, but in reality hes not even mine.

I texted Colby telling him we need to talk , my door is unlocked and I'll be on my roof.

I feel like that is the best place to be. I get high up there a lot and no one can bother me. I can just chill watching the sunset and listening to lil peep without a word from anyone.

Its been an hour and Colby opened my message, he just never replied. He hasn't shown up.

I get off my roof and grab my weed to only head back up, I light my blunt and chill.

So many scenarios running across my mind about Colby. He is not the man I fell in love with.

I lay back and look at the sky. I feel numb like nothing cant hurt me anymore.

I then heard someone climb ontop of my roof with me. I checked the time on my phone and it has been over 3 hours since I sent the message.

"Hey Yn" Colby said.

"Hi."

"So um what did you want to talk about?"

"Us. Colby were not even dating. You dont even treat me like your girlfriend. Ignoring me, telling me what to do? Your treating me like your daughter. The only time you really pay attention to me is when I'm talking with another man."

"About that Yn, I've been meaning to talk to you. I met this girl. We have been hanging out for Mont-"

"Leave."

"Yn, we can figure this out. We can still be friends!"

"NO. Leave Me Alone." I felt, pain. But also some type of release.

"Yn com-"

"Cole Robert Brock. Leave my home. I will give you all your shit back later. Just please leave." I paused having to take a breath. "I, I hate you. I dont ever want to see you again, but I hope that girl is worth it. I hope you have fun with her and I hope you will treat her right oh ya and one more thing Love her."

He looked up from the ground with pure guilt then left.

Its not like I didnt expect it, it's happened before so many people have made me trust them but yet they just end up leaving. At this point when I go into a relationship I'm just planning out how to hurt myself.

But Colby, I don't know I guess I actually liked him not even like. I loved him but he could never say the same back about me because that would just make him dishonest.

Why do I do this to myself? At this point no one cares, not family, not friends, not me. I should just end it all. I don't know. I know that I'm not gunna get anywhere in life. No ones gunna ever truly love me for me, so if I did kms it really wouldn't be a big deal. It would help me.

I got off of my roof to make my way to my bathroom. I go through my small box and finally found my razor blade.

I quickly locked my door and got I'm my empty bath tub so no one would know.

I then realized, I should write a note.

Dear whoever finds me,
I dont know if your the police, a friend, a family member or a neighbor but I dont care. My life is horrible. I cant even fix any of it, so I've decided the best thing for me to do is well, you know, kill myself. I dont want anyone to think it's there fault but honestly it is . If the people in my life treated me better, I would still be here. But no one can take back what they did to me. I would like to thank my beloved friends such as Kat, Sam, Brennen, Tara, Jake, Corey, Devyn, Kevin, Mike, Aryia , Reggie, Cassie, Xepher, Griffen and kind of Colby. I'll miss a lot of you and I hope you guys wont forget me but will never cry over me. I never ment anything in this life so i guess want a reset.
P.S. please play lil peep at my funeral. GODZ with peep and Tracy would be nice :) but ya this is my goodbye.
04/19/20
- Love Y/n

I sighed and got back in the tub.
1 cut for stupid relationships
1 cut for friends
1 cut for family
1 cut for work
1 cut for no reason.

I screeched in pain then tried to do the same thing to my other arm but only got 3 cuts.

I watched as the empty bathtub started to fill with blood, and soon I wasn't here anymore.

3rd persons pov

Yn hadn't been seen in weeks. It was a full month, not even 1 text it was enough to make her body rot. It was now
05/19/20 and Katrina Stuart just went back to get her earrings that she left at Y/ns because Kat had a music video to film.

Kats pov
I knocked at the door but got no answer so I rang the doorbell but still no answer.
"Shes probably not here" I say then drove back to Sam's apartment.
Once I got there me and Sam were cuddling but I realised Y/n and Colby broke up about a month ago. I haven't talked to her since.

"Hey sam?"

"Yessss" he replies

"Have you talked to Y/n recently?"

"No I haven't heard from here since her and Colby broke up. Why?"

"Where would she be?" I say outloud

"What do you mean Kat?"

"Shes not home. I would've been able to see her if she was on her roof. Let's text the group chat and see if anyone has talked to her." Sam nods and we grab our phones

Group Texts

Kat: hey has anyone talked to Yn recently?

Mike:not me

Kevin:same

Tara: I haven't and neither has jake.

Brennen: no

Corey:nope I was planning on seeing her soon

Devyn: i haven't either

Kat: ok. Someone If you've seen her just say yes.
*seen by 14 others*
Kat: so no one has seen her? Colby?

Colby: no we haven't talked since we broke up. I literally have a new girlfriend.

Kat:omg we need to get to Y/Ns right now!

I pulled sam off the couch and we went to Y/ns. There was no one there so we kind of just broke in. Soon everyone was there including colby looking for her.

I went to see if she was in her bathroom but it was locked. I kicked the door in to find Y/ns rotting body. It stunk.

"OH MY GOD" I screamed. People soon came barging into the bathroom and Brennen called the police.

Colbys pov
I walked into where everyone piled up in the bathroom. I stinks in there.

"What?" People were running out with tears. I pushed my way through to see Y/ns lifeless body. I turned to see a note.

~time skip~

I cried in my bed. I just got interrogated about Y/ns death. It just makes no since. She never showed signs of depression, she never mentioned being suicidal.

Or maybe I just never payed enough attention to see it.

Wassup Bitchezz. Ok so awkward colby imagines? Lmao comment If u think that would be funny anyway, make sure your friends are ok. It takes 2 seconds to ask
Bye felicia ✌🏻🤡