♤♡Blue Valentine♡♤

I hate Valentine's day.  There is no use for that holiday, especially if you have no one to spend it with. Honestly I just dont think its necessary, and now everyone's all preppy and shit cause its tomorrow. Ugh.
_______________________________
~at school~
I was at my locker, just after lunch when something fell out. I bent over to see a little card.

Hey Y/n, its Brennen and, well I know we dont know eachother that well but I would like you to be my valentine? I got you for my dollar valentine, so I thought it would be a good idea to tell you and, I'm going to be at *diner location* tonight around 7 so, meet me there?

I rolled my eyes at the card and went to my next class. Brennen had a terrible reputation. He is a player, he gets in so many fights, it's annoying. And honestly he wouldn't want to be with a girl like me, so hes probably just going to do somthing to me, like a prank or some shit I dont know.
_______________________________

I thought about it and i will go with Brennen because were going to a diner so I assume, free food, or milkshake I dont know but as long as I get one of um, I'm happy.

I dressed im a slick black dress, with a grey oversized sweater so, it looked nice, and to top it off my Nikes cause I do not like heels.
_______________________________

I finally made it to the diner and saw Brennen sitting in a small booth.

I walked in and stood by the table and said hi.

"Hey Y/n, looking good, wait I'm sorry, why are you wearing high tops?"

"Um because I can, I dislike heels with my whole heart" I stated and sat down.

We both sat on the same side and i drank my milkshake while he drank his.

"Hey so, you wanna take this back to my place?" He said putting his hand on my upper thigh, which I pushed off

I awkwardly laughed

"Hehe um no thanks"

"Why what's wrong?" He said again putting his hand on my thigh, I pushed him off again, but he just kept using more force each time.

"GET OFF OF ME" I screamed pushing him out of the booth and on to the floor, causing people to look.

Brennen put his arms up and left, i guess no free drinks.

I put my head in my hands thinking, do you know how it feels to be an object? When your treated how you are because of your looks? It's terrible. Why are people so disgusting?

I heard someone coming, then sit down. I kept my head in my hands and they stayed quiet. Then the waiter came to see who was paying and they did. Now I feel even more bad.

I lifted my head to see a boy, he was popular in my school, he played baseball, he was one of the schools most popular boys friend. You know how there are groups? He was a jock.

"Hi"

"Hey" I said.

"Hey look I'm sorry about Brennen, hes an ass, and I'm sorry he did that" he tried touching my hand which I pulled away quickly.

"Y/n right?"

"Ya. Colby right?" I let out a small smile and he let out a small chuckle because we both knew I know him.

"Can I..  give you my number? I would really like to talk to you sometime"

"Sure" I handed him my phone.

He put his number in then gave me my phone back.

I looked into his glossy Blue eyes. He looked right back at mine.

"Thank you, for the drink, but I should really get going, it's getting late" he nodded.

"See you at school?"

"Ya" I smiled then left. I ended up walking, just cause I'm awkward and didn't want to be there anymore.
________________________________

I layed there in my bed, not able to sleep. Why would Colby Brock help me out? I mean I'm me. Oh well.
________________________________

I woke up and put on some black Jean's, with a lil peep hoodie then left.

When I got there, people were all around my locker making me kinda scared not gunna lie.

I walk up to see someone with blue Rose's, and had a little card.  I walk ip to get a closer look and to make sure they were at my locker, which they were.

I move past people and see its Colby.

"Y/n. "

"Colby?"

"I have a question."

"It does seem that way doesnt it" I let out a little laugh.

"Y/n, will you be my blue valentine?"

"Colby. I will be your blue valentine."

He came up and hugged me, so I hugged back and whispered in his ear.

"Your not praking me or using me are you?"

"Now why would I do that?"

"Your a jock. Barley any of em are nice"

"Well I guess I'm just that one nice one right?"

"So it seems" we both pull away and at this point, people left but some were still there.

I look into Colbys shining blue eyes, and he looked straight back into mine.

I felt, loved. I've never felt this way before, next thing I know, I cupped his cheeks and pulled him in for a long loving kiss.

He put his hands on my waist while mine were around his neck. We both pulled away, our foreheads touching, both of us breathing heavily.

"I think I'm in love with you" he whispered.

"Colby, you make me feel some type of way"

"What does that make us?"

"I dont know, I'm kinda waiting for someone to pop a question"

He pulled away with a "What?!" While I laughed

"You, idiot"

"Ahh I see what you did there, Y/n I dont know your last name yet, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Colby brock I will" he looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Your literally one of the most popular people in school. What do you expect."

He nodded his head and pulled me in for another kiss whe-

"COLBY?!"

Pt.2 ??