♤alone and pregnant pt.2♤

*recap*

Kat: Y/n you had his baby. He should atleast be able to see her.

Y/n: No he shouldn't because he's the one who practically walked out of my life. You can come over here without him, and vice-versa. I can see Anyone but Colby.

Kat: fine. U come over here :)

Y/n: deal.

It's been 1 month. That's now 2 months without Colby.

Daneil is great. She is perfect and shes my whole world. And tomorrow I am going to Sam's apartment to visit.

I had all my stuff packed for me and Daneil, so we were off to the airport.
(Idk if babies can go on airplanes but let's just say they can)

My brother dropped me off and waited till I boarded the plane to leave. I was in first class so I didnt have to deal with anyone.

I got all settled in, with Daneil and we were off to La.

______________________________

Next thing I knew the plane landed. Kat said she was gunna be here waiting for me so atleast I dont have to drive right.

I walk out to see Kat looking at her phone, so I took this opportunity to scare her.

"Oh my god Y/n!!"

"Heyyy"

She noticed my carrier and started smiling wide

"Can I take it?"

"Ya for sure" I handed kat the carrier and she smiled looking at the beautiful creation within.

"Hi babygirl"
________________________________

*at Sams*

Sam and Kat were playing with Daneil while I was sitting back watching them.

I smiled to myself and realized how lucky I am to have Daneil, if i didnt have her I wouldn't have anything.

I was gunna sleep at Kats house in her guest room, so I'm going to have my own little set up for 1 week.

I was pushed back into reality when someone came barging in, wanting to talk to Sam. I turned my head to see the one person I never wanted to see.

"Kat. You said he wasn't going to be here" i said with a mixed feeling of anger and sadness.

"I never knew he was coming" she said. Kat walked up to me and handed me Daneil, then her and Sam walked out of the main room.

I took her and sat on the couch.

"I never knew you would be here" Colby says clearly looking broken.

"I can say the exact same thing" I say looking at our baby. How she had so many of Colbys features. Her blue eyes, his plump pink lips. She was like a replica of Colby.

"I'm sorry, I'll go" he says walking to the door.

"Wait." He turned around.

"Why did you do it?" I ask.

"Colby. Come sit down and please explain why you did it Colby."

He sat a seat away from me knowing I had already made it clear I did not want to see him. Or so he thought.

"Please Colby. Tell me why you left. Why you were so distant from me"

He looked down playing with his rings.

"I honestly dont think you want to know"

"I really do, Colby"

"I- Y/n I cant- I wasn't ready Y/n."

"That can't be it"

"If I tell you what happened I wouldn't have a chance in your babies life"

"Shes ours. If you just tell me there is a chance. Please Colby."

"I-" he took a deep breath struggling to explain himself.

"Y/n I didnt mean to. I hope you know that"

"Didnt mean to what?"

"Cheat." He whispered

"You were cheating on me for 7 fucking months?" I say just over a whisper.

I get up and give Daniel to Sam and Kat in there room.

"Ok so let me get this straight- you- Colby Brock- the love of my life- cheated on me, while I was pregnant with his baby?''

"Y/n I have no excuse. Yes I cheated. But  please think about how I never lied about it."

"That's true." I say to myself

"But why?"

"I don't know. I do know I've changed though. Loosing you was like loosing me. I love you more than anything in this world-"

"But why wasn't that enough?"

"Y/n. I made a mistake-"

"Muliple"

"Ok yes I did but if you gave me one more chance I would change everything. I would be the best person to you. I would give you anything you wanted"

"All I want is your love. Colby when I left, did you keep seeing whoever you were seeing?"

"No. I stopped. As soon as i found out you left i barely saw anyone. Cause your the only person i want. Your the love of my life and If i could take everything I did back I would"

"You would only take it back if you knew I left. Right?"

"No. And I know I'm a terrible person and if you never want to see me again then I'll leave but you just have to know  If you left, my world would come crashing down. Y/n when you left I started again" my eyes widened as I realised what he was talking about.

When me and Colby started dating he had a habit of cutting, and knowing that he started hurt me.

"No no no no Colby no" I say hugging him. He hugged back immediately

"I'm so so sorry" he whispered in my ear.

"Colby just because I left doesn't mean i stopped caring. and i want you in our babies life. No I'm not saying this because I feel bad, I'm saying this because I love you and if in the future; we got back together you have to promise me something"

"Anything"

"That's you wont hurt me again. And you wont walk out."

"I promise you Y/n."

I smiled as I pulled away from the high to see Colby with a slight smile as well. I got  our babies from sam and Kat and showed Colby his daughter.

"Her names Daneil"

Wassup Bitchezz. Ok so, I know that no one asked but this helps get stuff off my chest, since I cant really talk to anyone but I've done bad stuff to myself but I'm doing way better than I was before. I fell into a deep hole and I'm slowly making my way out :)
So ya that's all and Requests are open so Request lmao
Bye felicia ✌🤡