♤Don't know who you are♤

¤Colbys pov¤

I was Jogging on a Friday, but I saw you in the freeway, how could I forget that face?

I don't even know your name.

I'm in love with a ghost girl, all alone in a lonely world, I just really wanna find her, imma wait another night though.

Looking for the right girl, why you all up on me?

Love me for the night girl hate me in the morning, ya I know your type girl so I make her know me.

Look me in my eyes girl, tell me if you think it's a lot girl. Getting tired of your girl.

I know I need my own girl my girl.

Look me in my eyes girl, tell me if you think it's a lot girl. Getting tired of your girl.

I know I need my own girl, my girl.

I was jogging on a Friday, and I saw you on the freeway, how could I forget that face? I dont even know your name.

I'm in love with a ghost girl, all alone in a lonely world.

I just really wanna find her, imma wait another night first.

Y/n pov

Leave me alone, just leave me alone. I'm growing so tired of this, how do you fight the feeling how do you fight the feeling bitch?

He's calling my phone, hes calling my phone, I put it on quiet so quick. I'm never gonna answer. I ain't ever gunna pick up my phone while I'm like this.

I'm all on my own I know you aren't as high as me, quitting my mind and shit.
Give me some time I'll be flying and shit.

Breaking my bones, I'm breaking my bones you put those lines on my wrist, but now I dont do it for you I do it for me cause it helps me from quitting.
________________________________

3rd persons pov

2 sides of a story, the girl who may be getting hurt my her hopefully ex boyfriend, and the boy who wants to be with her to care for her.

But in reality, they're both just ghosts to each other.

:/