◇♤caught♤◇

Request*

I was in my apartment and I was waiting for Colby. He said he might be a while cause he needs to go do somethings first. I eventually got bored and kinda horny so I did what had to be done.

I went into my bathroom where my hairbrush was and pulled down my pants. I opened my phone with one hand and held the brush in my other one. I went on my saved and looked at all the hot Colby edits I had saved on my phone.

I like him so much but I can't tell him cause I know he likes someone else

I tapped on one and rubbed myself to get wet I then put the end of the brush in my vagina and it did hurt but it soon turned to pleasure. I moaned while my body got hot.

I thrusted the brush into my pussy hard. I went harder and faster thinking it would be Colby.

"Hey beaut--" I heard things fall "oh my god yn I'm sorry I'll wait outside" I closed my legs and nodded then there was a voice clip where Colby was moaning and said 'you can sit on my face'

Colbys eyes widened "Colby before you say-" "YN WHAT THE HELL? YN I THOUGHT YOU LIKED JAKE" my shorts we're on and my hands were washed "Colby if you would let me talk you would know ok? So can I talk?" He nodded "I've always had feeling for you not Jake and I'm sorry but your perfect and I get it if you wanna go or walk away from this friendship, it's just hard to tell someone"

Colby sighed "Yn I can't like you" I looked at him in confusion "why-- do you have a girlfriend?" Colby looked down and put his face in his hands "yes" my eyes widened

"Colby I think you should go for a bit" he looked up at me "i said I can't like you not that I don't" I questioned him again "what do you mean" "Yn I like you I always have but you said you liked Jake and I couldn't like you if you liked him. So I got a girlfriend to cover up the fact that I couldn't have you I guess" I smiled but it quickly turned to a frown "Colby y-you-you have a girlfriend"

"Yn I'm sorry". I nodded and kissed him. He looked suprisesed but knew what he had to do.

Wassup bitches. I just wanted to say thank you. Each and everyone of you for so many reads! I don't like seeing others post thank yous and what not but this truly does mean a lot to me and getting 10th place in Colby Brock imagines!!! That's incredible so thank you all now I shall go so bye Felicia ✌🏻🤡

Authors note from the future: this is gross.