♤♡Blue vanlentine pt.2♡♤

"What does that make us?"

"I dont know, I'm kinda waiting for someone to pop a question"

He pulled away with a "What?!" While I laughed

"You, idiot"

"Ahh I see what you did there, Y/n I dont know your last name yet, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Colby brock I will" he looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Your literally one of the most popular people in school. What do you expect."

He nodded his head and pulled me in for another kiss whe-

"COLBY?!"

We both turned to see Tara.

She's Colbys ex girlfriend, now dating one of his bestfriends to get closer to him.

"What. Do. You. want?" Colby said, making her I dont know, understand the question?

"What do you mean what do i want? How could you do something like this?"

I started to understand what she was trying to do; make it look like her and Colby are dating to mess us up. Maybe I'll just I don't know, play along.

"W-wait are you guys- oh my god" I said stirring up fake tears.

"NO. NO WERE NOT" he said looking between me and Tara. I feel really bad but I think I'm just going to end up running out of the school, hopefully have him follow and we leave school together.

(If this sounds like a fake friend type thing it's not. It's supposed to be romantic?)

"Aww. Did someone get their little feelings hurt? Ya. Well expect that from Colby. He was literally with another girl 3 days ago-"

"You know what. Shut up Tara. Your a crazy bitch, and no I was not with another girl-"

"Oh my god. Y- I'm just going to go" I say  running out of the school doors.

And as I had hoped, footsteps followed me a long with loud yells of my name

"Y/n" I turned around laughing. He gave me a confused and slightly angered look.

"You think i would fall for that? Colby, I know were new to eachother but I like you. Way much more than I would like to admit. Any girl would kill to have you, so I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings"

He looked up from the ground and lifted me, giving me a big hug. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and left little kisses on his neck.

"I think I love you Y/n" he whispered.

"I think I love you too, Colby Brock"

We both pulled back and looked into each others eyes.

"Let's get out of here" he says, I smile and say

"Ok, but put me down. I dont want to break your back" I smile and he smiled and rolls his eyes.

"Shut up" he say, carrying me to his car. We both laugh then left that hell hole, together.

"I love you, my blue valentine" I whisper.