♤"going out"♤

I was sitting in "our" bed questioning my life choices, meaning getting with Colby. We were good. For a long time, today is 17 days until our 2 year anniversary, today is also the 54th day from when I found out he was cheating on me, but I choose not to say anything.

It might be that I dont know what to say, and I dont think I'll ever know how to even bring it up, but today may be the day.

I found out he was cheating on me because of one of my close friends who doesnt really live that close. She lives in the country side I guess you would say, she also lives beside the girl Colby just happens to be cheating on me with.

I guess he acted like he never had a girlfriend and I'm basically his side chick of almost 2 years, cause if you think about it I still dont know when this started.

He has been going out almost every second day which is kind of sad but I mean, atleast he is happy with her, right?

Colby walked into basically my room, telling me this:

"Hey babe, I'm going out I'll see you tonight" I rolled my eyes and got up.

I let out a small "wait" and grabbed something from our drawer.

I turned to see Colby staring back at me with a small smile, which faded when he saw that I had threw a condom at him saying this:

"Here, I dont want to hear that your cheating when you tell me she's pregnant" I say with a small laugh.

"Y/n i- I dont know what to- how do you even know?"

"My friend is neighbors with the girl. She has seen you go over there great amount of times"

"Why couldn't you just tell me you didnt want to be with me? I have literally been your side girl for a year and a half, I dont want to be wasting my time or yours cause obviously this relationship doesnt matter"

"I'm sorry, I just- i wasnt feeling this connection anymore but, I dont know, I guess now that I know I'm gunna loose you it's all coming back, it's like I'm falling in love with you all over again"

"Dont say that. You dont love me"

"I think those were the craziest words to come out of your mouth. Y/n your all that matters to me"

"No I'm not, dont say im all that matters becaus if I was you wouldn't do this. You wouldn't have hurt me like this. I feel so scattered" I whispered the last part.

"I am so sorry"

"Sorry cant help me now. But I'm sorry there was no way out, damn, do you think I'm that sensitive?"

"Y/n tell me what I can do to help us. What I can to to fix this"

"You cant fix this, you cant. But here is what you can do, choose. Me or her"
I say looking down

"I- she was my best friend Y/n."

"CHOOSE"

"I knew her for such a long time Y/n I barley spent any time with you"

"I wonder why" I whispered to myself, knowing what is about to happen.

"I'm Sorry" those were the last words he said before he walked out of the doors.

"The happiness, its always for him and not me. I have no one."

1 year later

1 year later

"Loosing interest, I hope you will find better than me -Colby"