♤Colby and Brennen pt.2♤

I cried. That's all I did. Cry. I cant believe he's gone, but he did it.

I got on my computer and looked for the closetest flight to La. I texted elton saying this: hey. I'm going home, me and colby broke up. So I guess this is my word. I hope I'll still talk to you guys and no one picks sides, but I'd get if u do cause you have known Colby way long they you have me. So ya I guess this is my goodbye. I love you guys
-Yn

I packed all of my stuff and left to the airport when someone stopped me from leaving the Hotel. It was Brennen

"Hey wait. Colby told us you were packing up and I know if you leave Colbys you won't have anywhere to go so I'm offering. If you want to stay at my place you can."

"Will anyone be their to open the door?" I ask smiling cause hes the only one with keys

"You cheeky bitch" we both laugh and he hands me keys.

"Thank you" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Anytime" we both smile then go our separate ways.

______________________________

I just got off my flight and I'm back in Cali. I called an uber and went to me and Colbys house. I grabbed my bags and packed everything of mine. All my important shit like pictures of me and Colby. Even though he did something bad, as did I we may still be able to benefit from a friendship.

I grabbed all my stuff but wrote something on a sticky not for when Colby gets back.

Dear Colby,
We both did something wrong so I should not have freaked out like I did. I would rather tell you what I did in person if your up to it but aside the point , I love you ok? I Love You and there is nothing in the world that can stop that. Your the love of my life and I think we should meet up and talk soon. I would tell you what I did and maybe we could get back together unless you dont want to. I still want to be friends. No matter what, even if weve seen each other naked I dont care, but if you walked out of my life i would not be here. So it's your choice If you want to meet. If you do I will he at the beach on Friday around 8. I'll be at our spot but its only of you want to, I want to give you time to think.
-love Y/n

I left the note on his bed then went to Brennens. I unpacked in his spare bedroom and just sat there thinking. Will Colby show up?

_____________________________

Today is Friday and I'm going to the beach. Its 7:45 so I said fuck it I'll go now.
This is my outfit.