♤♡lauging on the outside pt.2♡♤

1 year later

Today is Colby and Shea's wedding day. I wasn't invited because of what happened, but sam was. I dropped Sam and Kat off and I was gunna pick them up when it was done cause I just wanna see how everything goes y'know?

I just think its crazy how he traded a 1 year relationship for a girl he knew for literally a month and now their getting married when he is 24?!

I had just dropped Sam and Kat off then made my way back home. About an hour later I get a text from Sam.

Sam⚠️

Sam: omg. This is soooo boring.

Yn: lmao that's your best friends wedding Sam

Sam: I know but it is. Even Kat thinks it is. You'd think he would have some fun with this but knowing Colby, Shea did all the planning

Yn: oof glad I'm not there😊

Sam: seriously tho. Omg you should of heard their vows lmao

Yn: does Kat know your bullying Colby lmfao

Sam: she is right beside me she sure does. 😂

Yn: when should I pick you all up?

Sam: in like 30 minutes PLEASE

Yn: lmao do they even have drinks there?

Sam: what the hell do you think weve been doing?

Yn: I-- 🤣 c u in 30

I

feel bad but like it's funny.

Today I was feeling myself so I was wearing this:

I am the emo queen and idgaf about what you have to say bout it

I am the emo queen and idgaf about what you have to say bout it. PERIODT.

(Lmfao) I waited about 10 minutes before leaving cause the place was not far at all.

I left my house and went to the wedding. I got out of my car trying to find Sam and Kat, and I found them by the entrance.

"Heyyyy Y/n" Kat slurred

"Ok buddy lrts get going" I say helping Katrina to my car. Sam was drunk but barely he was practically sober.

I walked back to Sam and told him to say bye. He walked in and said bye to some people which caught Colbys attention because when Sam was back outside there followed Colby.

"Hey man what are you doi- what are you doing here" Colby said sternly

"I am here to pick up my friends "

"They could have called an uber-" I cut him off.

"Well I am a great friend so I'm helping them out." He rolled his eyes.

"Honestly Colby you fucked up" I say out of nowhere cause his eyes to widen

"Really? How"

I let out a sarcastic laugh and say

"Your 24 and already settling down Colby. How long have Sam and Kat been together? Years. There not married. And that's not even my point, my point is your settling down with the wrong person. Its not like I want it to be me but your in love with fake bitches Colby.
Its cause you cant keep it in your pants so you go out with bitches who guaranteed have other boyfriends. I bet shes cheating on you. But it's not like weve known each other for years so my opinion totally doesn't matter. I was only trying to help."

Colby stood there in shock

"Shes right Colby. Your screwed" Sam said

"So let me get this straight, on my wedding day you guys actually tell me how you feel about Shea?"

"No. Y/n tried telling you but you punched her away just like everyone else. You signed your life away to Shea without even letting anyone else Express their feelings about her."

"What he said" I say. I've never seen that side of Sam.

"Oh and like sam said before, your screwed" I started walking to my car cause kat was still in there.

"Sam were ready when you are" I say starting my car.

"If only it were different" Kat said

"What do you mean?"

"If you and Colby dated he would've still had all his friends. He would have the best girlfriend ever. Tou would have a house. Have a perfect life" she said looking out the window. I was surprised at Katrina's words.

"If only it was different"

Wassup Bitchezz. REQUESTS ARE OPEN.

Bye felicia ✌🏻🤡