♤"what about us?"♤

Just a p.s  someone else wrote this story line and I really like it so I'm writing the same this not trying to copy!

I was coming home from my home town because I was visiting my family for my birthday.

Unfortunately Colby got sick so he couldnt come, and he was at home while I was gone for 3 weeks. And i know 3 weeks is a long time for someone's birthday but it was only one day that we celebrated me and i was just there cause really i hadn't seen my family in a long time.

Sam was helping me plan a little something for Colby because weirdly enough we started dating on my birthday and it was our 2 year anniversary.

With that said I was gunna suprise Colby and come home early. This year I got him a promise ring because last year he did it for me.

*flashback*

I woke up to something that smelt great. I walked downstairs and saw Colby cooking with music on so I slowly ran behind him and wrapped my arms around him which made Colby jump. .

"Happy 1 year Colbs"

"Hey babygirl. Happy 1 year"

"Since when did Colby brock cook?" I asked lauging

"Since yestersay- also happy birthday. I have a little something for you after we eat"

"Aww. I feel bad. You didnt have to get me anything!"

~ when your done eating ~

Colby gave me a bag and inside there was a box with a gorgeous ring. There was 1 small purple diamond in the middle which made it perfect.

"Colbyyyyyyyy. I love it!!"

"Its a promise ring. Soooo you have to promise me 1 thing."

"What is this promise?"

"That we will love each other even when we hate each other and We wont hurt each other"

"I promise."

"Me too"

*end flashback*

I was on my flight and it was terrible. I was just so happy to finally get home and see my boyfriend.

I called an uber and texted Sam that I was on my way to Colbys apartment. While I was in the uber I was looking through a lot of  me and Colbys pictures.

One was us on a ferris wheel.

Us in the grass.

Him sleeping on my lap.

I love him so much.

Soon I got to his apartment and walked in with his spare keys he gave me.

I quietly slid off my shoes and walked up to his room.

I walk in to see another girl in bed with him sleeping.

A rush of anger flew threw out my body.

I pulled off the covers to see if they were naked and to my suprise they weren't. Just kidding.

I slap Colby in the face to wake him up.

"Fuck you" I screamed

Colby looked at me with tired eyes, then he became shocked.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?"

"Is that really the question your asking right now?"

The girl covered herself then got her clothes.

"I should go" she said quietly

"Wait" she turned to me

"How long have you guys been doing this?"

"Um about 2 months"  I nod

"Is he your boyyyyyffriend?"

She nodded and my eyes widened not expecting that answer

"Oh really? Me too" I say not raging.

I grab my stuff and try leaving but Colby stopped me.

"Oh ya I have something for you"
I pulled out the little red box.

"Its a promise ring. But isn't it to late for that?" I ask

"Y/n what about us"

"What do you mean what about us?!"

"That promise ring your wearing." I cut him off

"Oh ya here you go" I took the ring off and threw it at him

"Y/N"

"WHAT"

"What were the promises we made?"

"I could ask you the same thing for our sake but we would love each other even when we hate each other, and we wont hurt each other. But you already broke a promise so I mine as well just go"

"Wait Y/n. What about the first one. To love each other even when we hat each other."

"I still love you. But I dont need to be with you to do that"

I started walking out of the door

"Wait Y/n I promise I wont do it again-''

"Dont make promises you cant keep"

Wassup  Bitchezz. Idk what to say so
Bye felicia ✌🏻🤡