♤she's yours not mine pt.2♤

This is not how I wanted this to happen.

I obviously will be here for that baby but, they really don't need me.

Colbys got the the girl of his dreams and she's carrying his baby. I wanted to to be me though. I just don't understand why they had that connection.

We were gonna get married and have our own baby's. I have to go on my own right? I don't know, I just feel like I lost him to her. I laid in my bed trying to figure out what I can do.

Honestly nothing. I really wanted a baby. And I still do but, how. I'd be a single mom and all the baby stuff is with colby. I have to start over.
__________________________

*2 years later*

So... I had a baby. I went out and I got pregnant. I don't know who the dad is but me and my baby girl are doing fine.

Colby seems happy with his girlfriend and baby, me and him haven't talked since our fight. He doesn't even know I had a baby. And I don't want to tell him because it wasn't supposed to happen and it should've been his.

I feel terrible but my baby is now my #1 priority and I'm not gonna give her up for anything. I still talk to everyone like Sam, Kat, Corey ,Devyn everyone except for Colby

Jake invited me to a little party with the "gang" so I'm gonna go but I'm dropping Lilly off at my parents because there will maybe be drinking involved.

After I dropped Lilly off then I went to Jake's house.

I knocked on the door and jake answered

"Hey!" I say

"Hey Yn I didn't know if you would show up" we both laugh and I give him a hug.

"come in"

Jake made room for me to come in and showed me where everything was. I walked over to the girls and we started talking about life and all that.

We were laughing until I saw Colby and his girlfriend walk through the door. My smile faded and I said I had to go to the bathroom.

I ran I into the bathroom hoping no one would notice. I locked the door and broke down. When I was calmed down I looked at myself in the mirror and realized my makeup was ruined so I called jake to see if tara had any eyeliner.

Soon there was a knock on the door and tara fixed my makeup.

"I'm sorry, it's just been so long so I thought I would be ready to finally see him"

"Dont worry babe. Just try to walk away and if you can't handle it you can leave and go home to the cutest baby in the world"

I smiled then nodded

"Thank you"

She nodded then we walked out together.

I saw them talking to everyone and holding hands. Then I think back to the time that that was me and him.

I had enough so I said I had to go.

I said bye to everyone except for colby and that woman then walked out the door.

"Yn"

I turn around and see colby. So I just walked out.

"What the hell"

I turn around to see colby sticking his head out the door

"What" I say

"What do you mean. Ignoring us. It's been so long and you can't even say hi?"

I rolled my eyes

"You really wanna know why? Whenever I look at you I'm filled with guilt Colby. I had OUR baby ok? And your with her. Your happy. Only one thing in this fucking world makes me happy now. That used to be you but now it's my baby."

His eyes widened

"What do you mean you had my baby?"

"Colby if you were still with me we could've had a baby it may have only been one but it's still a baby. It would've been everything Colby. I would be having the time if my life with you both but now it's just my baby cause I dont know who the dad is and I would never have what I had with you, with anyone else so I dont want it"

"Baby what are you doing out here?"

I started walking away.

"One sec babe"

"Yn, if I had known that we wouldn't have got a don-"

"Your girlfriend"

He rolled his eyes

"We have a baby now Yn"

"So do I "

"I still love you, you know?"

"You have a baby, and a girlfriend"

"You were the best though."

"That's why you're still with her"

"We have a baby"

"I know. I'm going home Colby. Go have fun while it lasts" I say walking away

"Can we talk more?"

"No Colby. I'm not a family wrecker, go back to your girlfriend"

I got pulled back and felt a pair of lips
On mine. In those few seconds I felt butterfly's in my stomach. I felt, happy

He pulled away and looked at me.

"I told you I love you. I'd do anything to get you back. I want you back Yn.
Melisa is a bitch to me. Please"

I gave him a weak smile.

"Colby you dont understand, you may be happy from this but I would be ruining your baby's future parents' relationship."

"but there wouldn't be a relationship if Im not happy".

"Colby your child deserves better"

"Exactly, that's why me and you should get back together. I'll fight for you Yn. I'll do anything"

"Its been 2 years Colby. Not even a text, I know that I left you, but I dont even think were ready for 2 kids."

"this is what we wanted though Yn. I'll break up with her right now"

"I'm not asking you to. I want to get back together but, what about melisa?"

"I'm happy with you Yn. I promise you I won't hurt you again, I will take care of you and the kids. As long as I'm with you I dont care what happens to her"

I smiled at his words as he took my hands into his.

"Ok" I say

He smiled at me and tried taking me back inside.

"Colby. I'll be at home ok? Same address, and I have the same number too. Please come to my house after. You can meet my baby and I'll meet yours when you get her back" he nodded

"I'll come by after babygirl"

He kissed me, it was filled with passion.

"Bye Colby "

"Bye baby"

Wassup bitchezz. Ok imma do a part 3 that's it do ya.
Bye felicia ✌🤡