A/n

Hey you guys. I dont usually do this byt the reason I havent been updating is because there is a lot of shit going on rn in my life. And I know there are people going through was worse but this is big for me.

I was diagnosed with tourette's and half of my family makes fun of it, but not to be mean, in a loving way? We dont take it that seriously.

And besides that I've been getting blood work dont because I may have an iron deficiency? I dont know but ya. And I may be moving so ya.

I do have a lot of drafts that I am still working on and with this i wanna give you guys somethings to look up for, so I am going to be nice, and give some of my music and the titles of my drafts which some will be coming soon, so ya :) I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, I know a lot of you like my writing but here ya go.

▪︎MUSIC▪︎
¤ hurt by Oliver tree
¤ bad idea by girl in red
¤ Heather by Canon Gray
¤ Unfair by the neighborhood

︎TITLES▪︎
¤ fuck boy ◇♡
¤ highschool sweethearts ♡◇
¤ Torture ◇◇◇◇
¤ drunk ◇♡
¤ one last time ♡

I hope this helps, I will edit some after I post this but ya, if you want to request anything rn would be a great time and if you dm me please remember I can see it but will not be able to reply and if you want me to tag you, let me know :)